Found out why imagoodgirl/freechick sucks on trump so much

Ga96

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Not sure how old you are, but is this really new info to you?  

The Generals were a nice product with some marquee names and attendance was good.  I took in a few games and enjoyed the atmosphere and some brand name talent.  

I also enjoyed an outing with the NO Breakers punter and pk, who’s team was practicing near the Meadowlands before an upcoming  Generals game.  They were grateful for a balding man who could catch, throw and punt balls back to them. :)  Was a great experience seeing their ball trajectories up close, especially the old school hang time spiral punts.  

Back to Trump… he wanted to be an NFL owner badly and tried to sue the NFL to land a gig.  It didn’t pan out and he played a large part in the dismantling of the USFL, likely a year or two before it’s eventual demise without more funding to help keep the team expenses in check.  That’s how I recall the scenario.  

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Not sure how old you are, but is this really new info to you?  

The Generals were a nice product with some marquee names and attendance was good.  I took in a few games and enjoyed the atmosphere and some brand name talent.  

I also enjoyed an outing with the NO Breakers punter and pk, who’s team was practicing near the Meadowlands before an upcoming  Generals game.  They were grateful for a balding man who could catch, throw and punt balls back to them. :)  Was a great experience seeing their ball trajectories up close, especially the old school hang time spiral punts.  

Back to Trump… he wanted to be an NFL owner badly and tried to sue the NFL to land a gig.  It didn’t pan out and he played a large part in the dismantling of the USFL, likely a year or two before it’s eventual demise without more funding to help keep the team expenses in check.  That’s how I recall the scenario.  

I think he is 30s +