DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

53 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Always ask who benefits most and who does it hurt and you usually arrive at your answer and why. 

Sure. And you’re also going to be wrong a fuckton of the time. I won’t presume to know the motivations of a nameless person I know literally nothing about, but you go ahead.

7 hours ago, Warrior said:

Willie, I read the articles that cited the FBI “leak” about nuclear documents as a reason for the raid at Mar-A-Lago. Never substantiated or confirmed. You can keep posting them, we all read them. Now we know the raid was coordinated with the FBI and Whitehouse. Does that concern you in the least? Also, it’s been over 7 months since the raid - if nuclear docs were found/recovered and all the leaks from the FBI you don’t believe this would be everywhere by now? 

You read it and still question the origin?

Willful ignorance prevails.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Perfect call? What does that consist of? It was a perfect example of how to break U.S. election law.

Per shifty Schiff and a 3rd party whistle blower that wasn’t on the call. And some blow hard that thought he was next in line for the crown of Ukraine. Cool story that went where it was supposed to, the 🗑️.

6 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You know exactly what your where feed. 

What? What exactly was I fed? Please detail it out. Who was the leak, why did they leak, who made it up, why did they make it up, what’s the benefit, who does it hurt, etc…? You keep telling other people they know, but what do you know?

30 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

What? What exactly was I fed? Please detail it out. Who was the leak, why did they leak, who made it up, why did they make it up, what’s the benefit, who does it hurt, etc…? You keep telling other people they know, but what do you know?

Who fbi/Whitehouse/ just before an election. Benefited Dem candidates/ damaged Trump candidates and Trump himself. Front runner and leading challenger for the Whitehouse. It really isn’t hard if you did just the minimalist of critical thinking. Just go with the msm narrative. They’ve been so reliable the last 7+ years. 

7 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Who fbi/Whitehouse/ just before an election. Benefited Dem candidates/ damaged Trump candidates and Trump himself. Front runner and leading challenger for the Whitehouse. It really isn’t hard if you did just the minimalist of critical thinking. Just go with the msm narrative. They’ve been so reliable the last 7+ years. 

Your problem is you always believe what you want to be the truth. The reality is rarely as convoluted or salacious.

Just curious and completely hypothetical - what would you say if it comes out in court when he’s charged that he did have documents with nuclear information? Would you actually admit you’re wrong and pay me? Or would you just claim it was planted or latch on to some other conspiracy theory?

42 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Your problem is you always believe what you want to be the truth. The reality is rarely as convoluted or salacious.

Just curious and completely hypothetical - what would you say if it comes out in court when he’s charged that he did have documents with nuclear information? Would you actually admit you’re wrong and pay me? Or would you just claim it was planted or latch on to some other conspiracy theory?

I always admit when I’m wrong and I always pay my debts. Everything comes out and confirmed, absolutely you’ll have $1,000 sent asap. How about you? What if we find out it was all a fake leak like the fbi has done now for the last 7 years. Are you paying your debt?

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

I always admit when I’m wrong and I always pay my debts. Everything comes out and confirmed, absolutely you’ll have $1,000 sent asap. How about you? What if we find out it was all a fake leak like the fbi has done now for the last 7 years. Are you paying your debt?

Good. Glad you agree nothing is known or proven yet in any way, shape or form.

I thought you told me you didn’t want me to pay you, but if you’re changing your mind then sure. I never refused to pay and never would.

10 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

Good. Glad you agree nothing is known or proven yet in any way, shape or form.

I thought you told me you didn’t want me to pay you, but if you’re changing your mind then sure. I never refused to pay and never would.

You know there’s nothing and nothing will come of it. Because it was a bs leak. I just knew even if the evidence smacked you dead in the face you weren’t paying. But the hell for the board. Why not. 

On 4/11/2023 at 7:48 PM, Warrior said:

You know there’s nothing and nothing will come of it. Because it was a bs leak. I just knew even if the evidence smacked you dead in the face you weren’t paying. But the hell for the board. Why not. 

Based on what I know now, I’d happily up the bet to whatever you want. You just let me know if you’re interested 😘