DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

— records obtained from our investigation into the circumstances surrounding the Mar-a-Lago raid further confirm that the FBI obtained access to these records through a “special access request” from the Biden White House on behalf of the DOJ.

On August 8, 2022, the FBI conducted an unprecedented raid of Mar-a-Lago on the ground that potentially classified records existed there.

According to press reports, Biden Administration aides were surprised to hear of this development.

However, the new records we obtained from our investigation into the circumstances of the Mar-a-Lago raid reveal the Biden White House & DOJ coordinated to obtain the Trump records and perhaps create a pretext for the law enforcement raid by way of a "special access request."

What this means is that there are substantial discrepancies between what the Archives has told Congress and what appears in its internal communication.

For example, Acting Archivist Debra Wall told @RepMikeTurner on August 16, 2022, that NARA "had not been involved in the DOJ investigation or any searches that it has conducted."

This stunning revelation suggests that NARA was misleading Congress about the White House's role in the shocking raid of President Trump's home, and the fact that the Biden White House was acting "on behalf of" the DOJ raises significant legal concerns.

The special access statute authorizes special access requests to an incumbent president ONLY when the records in question are needed for "the conduct of current business" of the White House.

Providing documents to the DOJ for purposes of a criminal investigation is not the "current business" of the White House.

Accordingly, America First Legal is
demanding NARA turn over records related to the Biden White House's involvement in the politically motivated raid of President Trump's home.

Gary Stern, the National Archives’ General Counsel, confirms in an email obtained by America First Legal that “the Justice Department, via the Biden White House, had made the [special access] request,” regarding the documents at President Trump’s home, Mar-a-Lago.

Your side can never play it straight- very predictable at this point. Tell GBB, I changed my mind. Peel off 10 C-notes and ship them my way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Warrior said:

— records obtained from our investigation into the circumstances surrounding the Mar-a-Lago raid further confirm that the FBI obtained access to these records through a “special access request” from the Biden White House on behalf of the DOJ.

On August 8, 2022, the FBI conducted an unprecedented raid of Mar-a-Lago on the ground that potentially classified records existed there.

According to press reports, Biden Administration aides were surprised to hear of this development.

However, the new records we obtained from our investigation into the circumstances of the Mar-a-Lago raid reveal the Biden White House & DOJ coordinated to obtain the Trump records and perhaps create a pretext for the law enforcement raid by way of a "special access request."

What this means is that there are substantial discrepancies between what the Archives has told Congress and what appears in its internal communication.

For example, Acting Archivist Debra Wall told @RepMikeTurner on August 16, 2022, that NARA "had not been involved in the DOJ investigation or any searches that it has conducted."

This stunning revelation suggests that NARA was misleading Congress about the White House's role in the shocking raid of President Trump's home, and the fact that the Biden White House was acting "on behalf of" the DOJ raises significant legal concerns.

The special access statute authorizes special access requests to an incumbent president ONLY when the records in question are needed for "the conduct of current business" of the White House.

Providing documents to the DOJ for purposes of a criminal investigation is not the "current business" of the White House.

Accordingly, America First Legal is
demanding NARA turn over records related to the Biden White House's involvement in the politically motivated raid of President Trump's home.

Gary Stern, the National Archives’ General Counsel, confirms in an email obtained by America First Legal that “the Justice Department, via the Biden White House, had made the [special access] request,” regarding the documents at President Trump’s home, Mar-a-Lago.

Your side can never play it straight- very predictable at this point. Tell GBB, I changed my mind. Peel off 10 C-notes and ship them my way. 

Go ahead and put that into your own words and let us know what you think it means.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

What does any of that have to do with Trump keeping documents with nuclear information at his club?

Still no nuclear information leaked confirming your theory? It was leaked all over the place just before the election. And now nothing. You guys get played again.

Remember how they impeached Trump for allegedly abusing his power to target a political opponent, but then Biden actually did that?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Still no nuclear information leaked confirming your theory? It was leaked all over the place just before the election. And now nothing. You guys get played again.

Remember how they impeached Trump for allegedly abusing his power to target a political opponent, but then Biden actually did that?

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me," Trump says, according to the document.

7 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

"There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me," Trump says, according to the document.

It was a “perfect call” to all except some nameless 3rd party that wasn’t on the call. 
It was a nice try but in the end fell far short.

25 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

You’ve proven time and again you can’t do it. You’ve even accused me of being wrong about things I’ve never even thought about. 

Is it that hard for you to tell us what it means?

It really isn’t hard, the Whitehouse colluded with the FBI and DOJ to raid a political opponent right before an election. They’ve denied this from the beginning and have now been caught. Also, there was no hiding or stealing documents and Trump’s legal team was working with NARA to comply with their requests.

10 c-notes, let me know and I’ll DM my info.

6 minutes ago, Warrior said:

It really isn’t hard, the Whitehouse colluded with the FBI and DOJ to raid a political opponent right before an election. They’ve denied this from the beginning and have now been caught. Also, there was no hiding or stealing documents and Trump’s legal team was working with NARA to comply with their requests.

10 c-notes, let me know and I’ll DM my info.

First off, no. Your reading comprehension is more dogshit than your breath. Second, you said several times the bet is over but you’d still pay if it’s ever proven that he did have nuclear docs. The only things worse than your breath and reading comprehension skills are your memory and your word.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

First off, no. Your reading comprehension is more dogshit than your breath. Second, you said several times the bet is over but you’d still pay if it’s ever proven that he did have nuclear docs. The only things worse than your breath and reading comprehension skills are your memory and your word.

Haha….he’s back. Welcher never changes his spots

Hey GBB, how did you learn about the supposed "nuclear docs" from the Mar-a-lago raid?

From an unnamed, unconfirmed leak that every major outlet ran with hook, line and sinker just before an election.

Always remember, every "Leak" has a purpose. 

Magically now nothing about Nuclear docs - you don't even question it. Oh and now we find out the raid was all coordinated from the Whitehouse after denying they had any involvement. 

40 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Hey GBB, how did you learn about the supposed "nuclear docs" from the Mar-a-lago raid?

From an unnamed, unconfirmed leak that every major outlet ran with hook, line and sinker just before an election.

Always remember, every "Leak" has a purpose. 

Magically now nothing about Nuclear docs - you don't even question it. Oh and now we find out the raid was all coordinated from the Whitehouse after denying they had any involvement. 

You keep asking for a source of the nuke docs. at mar-a-lie-go.

The Washington Post reported that the FBI sought to locate classified documents related to nuclear weapons, among other items, when agents searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. CNN's John Berman spoke with reporter Shane Harris who broke the story.

Nuclear document found at Mar-a-Lago, Washington Post reports

The Washington Post reports material on a foreign nation's nuclear capabilities was among the classified documents seized from former President Donald Trump's Florida home. CBS News chief election and campaign correspondent Robert Costa joins John Dickerson on "Prime Time" to discuss the concerns surrounding the latest information.SEPT 7, 2022

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

You keep asking for a source of the nuke docs. at mar-a-lie-go.

The Washington Post reported that the FBI sought to locate classified documents related to nuclear weapons, among other items, when agents searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida. CNN's John Berman spoke with reporter Shane Harris who broke the story.

Nuclear document found at Mar-a-Lago, Washington Post reports

The Washington Post reports material on a foreign nation's nuclear capabilities was among the classified documents seized from former President Donald Trump's Florida home. CBS News chief election and campaign correspondent Robert Costa joins John Dickerson on "Prime Time" to discuss the concerns surrounding the latest information.SEPT 7, 2022

Willie, I read the articles that cited the FBI “leak” about nuclear documents as a reason for the raid at Mar-A-Lago. Never substantiated or confirmed. You can keep posting them, we all read them. Now we know the raid was coordinated with the FBI and Whitehouse. Does that concern you in the least? Also, it’s been over 7 months since the raid - if nuclear docs were found/recovered and all the leaks from the FBI you don’t believe this would be everywhere by now? 

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Willie, I read the articles that cited the FBI “leak” about nuclear documents as a reason for the raid at Mar-A-Lago. Never substantiated or confirmed. You can keep posting them, we all read them. Now we know the raid was coordinated with the FBI and Whitehouse. Does that concern you in the least? Also, it’s been over 7 months since the raid - if nuclear docs were found/recovered and all the leaks from the FBI you don’t believe this would be everywhere by now? 

Just stop.

Everybody reported on it when it happened. Much like other times, you are so far behind that you sound like a fool continuously asking for verification of a leak that was reported widely.

How simple could it be?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Just stop.

Everybody reported on it when it happened. Much like other times, you are so far behind that you sound like a fool continuously asking for verification of a leak that was reported widely.

How simple could it be?

Wake up Willie - they all reported the same info almost verbatim. Who do you think feed them the story? Again, remember when info is leaked, it's leaked for a reason. Wag the dog again and you sir are a puppy. 

36 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Wake up Willie - they all reported the same info almost verbatim. Who do you think feed them the story? Again, remember when info is leaked, it's leaked for a reason. Wag the dog again and you sir are a puppy. 

They all reported the leak from one report. The leaker didn’t call 1,372 news outlets with the leak, they called one. If the others didn’t report it almost verbatim that would be cause for concern, don’t ya think?

And you project harder than any individual I’ve ever encountered. Nobody else made a bet about it and it’s much less significant than you’re making it out to be. But since you care about you expect everyone to report on it and take interest in it. When they don’t you think that’s proof of some big lie or conspiracy when the only thing it proves is nobody cares what you think.

3 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

They all reported the leak from one report. The leaker didn’t call 1,372 news outlets with the leak, they called one. If the others didn’t report it almost verbatim that would be cause for concern, don’t ya think?

And you project harder than any individual I’ve ever encountered. Nobody else made a bet about it and it’s much less significant than you’re making it out to be. But since you care about you expect everyone to report on it and take interest in it. When they don’t you think that’s proof of some big lie or conspiracy when the only thing it proves is nobody cares what you think.

Ever ask who leaked it GBB or why? Why no more leaks now? Did the leaker grow a conscience. 

Spoon feed....again. 

12 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Ever ask who leaked it GBB or why? Why no more leaks now? Did the leaker grow a conscience. 

Spoon feed....again. 

I did. And the answers I arrived at were I  don’t know, I don’t know, and I don’t know, respectively. Of course you do, though. You know everything.

31 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I did. And the answers I arrived at were I  don’t know, I don’t know, and I don’t know, respectively. Of course you do, though. You know everything.

Always ask who benefits most and who does it hurt and you usually arrive at your answer and why.