DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

On 12/19/2022 at 11:11 PM, Blueliner said:

Agree. Sucks, though, that Warrior has to let it go when the forum welcher-shister (with all due respect to welcher 66) GBB doesn’t have to pay his bills. I’m inspired, I’m not making my mortgage(s) payment this month 🙄.

Blueliner = Sleazy Joe???...hummmm.....welcome back Tatoo!!

6 hours ago, Warrior said:

They find those rascally Top Secret nuclear docs Trump stole yet? You know the ones that EVERY news outlet ran with some supposed leak from the FBI? They arrest him or DOJ announce an indictment yet? 
This was such a ginormous deal back in Aug/Sept it has to be any day now for sure.

They (almost) got him THIS time!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Warrior said:

They find those rascally Top Secret nuclear docs Trump stole yet? You know the ones that EVERY news outlet ran with some supposed leak from the FBI? They arrest him or DOJ announce an indictment yet? 
This was such a ginormous deal back in Aug/Sept it has to be any day now for sure.

you talking about the bet you lost again??....🙄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

Back in Sept you’re talking about…lol. Show the WaPo reporting on Nuclear docs let’s say the last 3 months

December 21 was less than a week ago.

Skepticism before a search: Inside the Trump Mar-a-Lago documents investigation

The FBI was initially reluctant to investigate Donald Trump’s possession of classified documents, and cautious when it did so

Updated December 21, 2022 at 12:33 p.m. EST|PublishedDecember 21, 2022 at 10:15 a.m. EST

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/12/21/trump-doj-garland-mar-a-lago-january-6/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

December 21 was less than a week ago.

Skepticism before a search: Inside the Trump Mar-a-Lago documents investigation

The FBI was initially reluctant to investigate Donald Trump’s possession of classified documents, and cautious when it did so

Updated December 21, 2022 at 12:33 p.m. EST|PublishedDecember 21, 2022 at 10:15 a.m. EST

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/12/21/trump-doj-garland-mar-a-lago-january-6/

Did you even read your own article? Try now and find anything related to confirming Nuclear Documents and post it for us all to read. I’ll wait. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Did you even read your own article? Try now and find anything related to confirming Nuclear Documents and post it for us all to read. I’ll wait. 

The word appears six times in the article. A better question would be — How did you not? You said “reporting on,” not “confirming.” Stick to what you asked for.

2FE30505-D1FC-4106-B14F-4253AE1909EF.thumb.jpeg.6e95d6a23654f9645ae3c85edeaedf92.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

Back in Sept you’re talking about…lol. Show the WaPo reporting on Nuclear docs let’s say the last 3 months

LOL...talk about crazy logic....so if it wasn't reported in a newspaper over the last 3 months it never happened?!?...WTF?!....you LOST the bet stop being silly...🙄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

The word appears six times in the article. A better question would be — How did you not? You said “reporting on,” not “confirming.” Stick to what you asked for.

2FE30505-D1FC-4106-B14F-4253AE1909EF.thumb.jpeg.6e95d6a23654f9645ae3c85edeaedf92.jpeg

It appears everywhere if you Google it - now read the article again and copy how Nuclear is used - nothing is confirmed. Nuclear is mentioned as a motive for the search- what about post search? Now that it’s been 4 months does it confirm Nuclear Docs found in your article…I’ll answer because I read it. No

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...talk about crazy logic....so if it wasn't reported in a newspaper over the last 3 months it never happened?!?...WTF?!....you LOST the bet stop being silly...🙄

“Sources say” isn’t confirmation of anything or all the BS articles you post would be true. But we know they are not.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

It appears everywhere if you Google it - now read the article again and copy how Nuclear is used - nothing is confirmed. Nuclear is mentioned as a motive for the search- what about post search? Now that it’s been 4 months does it confirm Nuclear Docs found in your article…I’ll answer because I read it. No

Why was nuclear a motive for the search?

• Haha 1