DOJ to unseal Mar-A-Lago warrant

Wildcat Will

16 minutes ago, Warrior said:

If the FBI conducted the raid where do think the leak came from?

The point I was making that again went over your head - if the leak was true and nuclear docs were found don’t you think 4 months later this would be confirmed by now especially since stories are coming out stating the opposite. 

I just can’t keep going. I mean this in the nicest way possible — you’re too stupid to communicate with. If you win the bet I’ll pay, but you haven’t. 

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Whatever crap bag welcher. He, like the rest of us, are just tired of your welching BS. You fucking lost. We all know it. Hell, you even know it. You’re just a liberal welcher doing liberal welcher shit. We get it. 

LOL..your Warrior lost champ...your fellow dumb ass neo-con...😉

13 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I just can’t keep going. I mean this in the nicest way possible — you’re too stupid to communicate with. If you win the bet I’ll pay, but you haven’t. 

I knew you wouldn’t honor YOUR bet - it’s what welchers do.

Here’s another article that just came out that summarizes the raid pretty clearly. 

It is now nearly indisputable that it was a politically motivated raid over a paperwork dispute tantamount not only to blatant election interference into the 2022 midterms, but also a pre-emptive salvo on Biden’s presumptive presidential rival in the 2024 election.

The FBI’s raid at the behest of the National Archives and Records Administration has not yielded the “nuclear secrets” that the Washington Post reported in August were in Trump’s possession. Instead, days after a highly contested election where Democrats relied in part on the unsubstantiated reports to keep Trump’s name in the news, and thus to turn out its party base, the Washington Post has effectively made a guilty confession: There is “no there, there.”

You do you!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I knew you wouldn’t honor YOUR bet - it’s what welchers do.

Here’s another article that just came out that summarizes the raid pretty clearly. 

It is now nearly indisputable that it was a politically motivated raid over a paperwork dispute tantamount not only to blatant election interference into the 2022 midterms, but also a pre-emptive salvo on Biden’s presumptive presidential rival in the 2024 election.

The FBI’s raid at the behest of the National Archives and Records Administration has not yielded the “nuclear secrets” that the Washington Post reported in August were in Trump’s possession. Instead, days after a highly contested election where Democrats relied in part on the unsubstantiated reports to keep Trump’s name in the news, and thus to turn out its party base, the Washington Post has effectively made a guilty confession: There is “no there, there.”

You do you!

Source please...this should be good!!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Weak - tell you what put a $1,000 on me showing to your Zoom call and see what happens? You in?

No. Because you’re an actual welsher and you won’t show because you’re fat, ugly, or fat and ugly and the second you’d open your your ignorant mouth it would remove all doubt about it. You’re embarrassed about the “man” you are and couldn’t keep up with an autistic sloth. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

No. Because you’re an actual welsher and you won’t show because you’re fat, ugly, or fat and ugly and the second you’d open your your ignorant mouth it would remove all doubt about it. You’re embarrassed about the “man” you are and couldn’t keep up with an autistic sloth. 

Too 😄…the Welch calling somebody names.

We didn’t have an agreed upon date or time for your Zoom. Nothing set, nothing broken. 

We only have our word and yours and nickel won’t get you a stick of gum. 

On 12/15/2022 at 3:50 AM, Warrior said:

With the 2022 midterm elections now in the rearview mirror, the Washington Post quietly reported that documents obtained from the FBI’s raid on Mar-A-Lago did not include “top secret” intelligence. Democrats and corporate media outlets breathlessly reported that former President Trump stored a number of documents relevant to national security, including nuclear secrets.

Please provide the link to the WAPO article you claim "quietly reported that documents obtained from the FBI's raid on Mar-A-Lago did not include top secret intelligence."  I don't believe there is one for at least two reasons:  1) Trumpy Judge Cannon herself provided a list of documents seized including some marked top secret.  Here.  And 2) You have to go all the way back to this morning to confirm that WAPO continues to stand by their story.  Here.

image.png.88d235044a7e5924584ebd6345d55c15.png

image.png.610527ab874d77bf30b934b6e6b09036.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Please provide the link to the WAPO article you claim "quietly reported that documents obtained from the FBI's raid on Mar-A-Lago did not include top secret intelligence."  I don't believe there is one for at least two reasons:  1) Trumpy Judge Cannon herself provided a list of documents seized including some marked top secret.  Here.  And 2) You have to go all the way back to this morning to confirm that WAPO continues to stand by their story.  Here.

EF Hutton, welcome.  :)  

Looking up some posts above, I’m now thinking of Whitey Bulger and a smooth Commodores  tune called Zoom.  😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Interested to see if Warrior considers this a source or not.  I am guessing this will not change his thinking one bit and that is because he simply does not want to.  No way Trump would break any laws...EVER.  

tumblr_ddf4c0165899b90c13bf91b0b83d1eb2_21e5a9cc_540.jpg.1c24c032a482fa7fa95a4ae057b6cbd1.jpg

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Most docs are marketed “top secret” when they leave the White House. Top Secret doesn’t = Nuclear docs which was reported back in Sept. 

Ive never disputed Top Secret - every president bring top secret documents when they leave through the record act. 

• Thanks 1