Florida State could Possibly win the ACC this year.

RedZone

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Nick Saban's first year at LSU he lost to UAB 13-10.

One of LSU's worst losses in their history.

I'm going to give Kelly a little time. Need to see a little life out of that cat though and a better prepared LSU football team.

special teams was horrendous for sure.   Meed to fix that up asap.

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Yeah Texas AM is one of the most talented teams in the country especially on D, but I dunno man I was watching Miami and they just jump off screen to me as being a lot more than they've been.    Should be interesting for sure.  

They're probably somewhere around 2016-17 level where they went 9-4 and 10-3.

They're still not great on the offensive line and the linebackers are average. They lack depth at defensive back and the receivers aren't elite.

36 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They're probably somewhere around 2016-17 level where they went 9-4 and 10-3.

They're still not great on the offensive line and the linebackers are average. They lack depth at defensive back and the receivers aren't elite.

They have the 2nd best roster in the ACC. 😄

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Laughs at my totally reasonable claims and then when even more proof is offered......meandering, useless post that doesn't admit fault.

If the 2nd best roster in the ACC is as weak as you say it is then Florida State's has a real shot.

You can't have it both ways.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If the 2nd best roster in the ACC is as weak as you say it is then Florida State's has a real shot.

You can't have it both ways.

I'm just honest and most people aren't.

FSU is not that talented and Norvell can't recruit at the level that's required to actually be good.

Miami's better at QB, RB, TE, CB, special teams, clearly.

I don't think there's any position where FSU is clearly better. Their receivers are a bunch of portal rejects. They're OK at linebacker. Maybe defensive line? But Miami probably has the best overall player (Taylor) and Akheem Mesidor might be the most underrated portal player in the ACC.

7 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

When people hit him with the composite rankings he doesn't pay attention. They're useless to him

Wake Forest won the Atlantic Division of the ACC last year.....

What does their freaking roster rank in the ACC?

....steeler0runningclock runs back to the los al thread quickly.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'm just honest and most people aren't.

FSU is not that talented and Norvell can't recruit at the level that's required to actually be good.

Miami's better at QB, RB, TE, CB, special teams, clearly.

I don't think there's any position where FSU is clearly better. Their receivers are a bunch of portal rejects. They're OK at linebacker. Maybe defensive line? But Miami probably has the best overall player (Taylor) and Akheem Mesidor might be the most underrated portal player in the ACC.

No, you just don't want to be let down yet again.

Anyone can find something wrong with their team.

Roll with that 2nd rated roster in the ACC team this year and quit being so scared.