Another day, Another BLM leader getting his hand caught in the cookie jar

FreeBird

6 minutes ago, Warrior said:

The part the gets me out of all of it is if you disagree with him your Racist. No evidence just a difference of opinion in an attempt to shut you down.

Completely a matter of disagreement. You only know what you know right now of the banter between the two of us. Your knowledge of that banter is limited so your opinion is yours and yours alone.

39 minutes ago, concha said:

Don't duck.

Are you even capable of admitting that if a black man in this country dies from a violent act, it is most likely - and it's not even remotely close - that it will be at the hand of another black man? Not a white man. Not a cop.

On the back of the above, please provide the statistics behind this "genocide" that is supposedly currently happening in this country.

Zip code knowledge.

Not knowledge at all.

Talking point.

15 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Completely a matter of disagreement. You only know what you know right now of the banter between the two of us. Your knowledge of that banter is limited so your opinion is yours and yours alone.

Sounds like a sentence from the school of Kamala Harris. Complete circle jibberish, we’ll done!

Just now, Warrior said:

Wtf does that even mean? My guy has it bad. 

It means that no matter who you are or who you THINK you are, knowledge has to be obtained through learning and that comes with the intake of information and application. 

Without it, wisdom will not be achieved. The refusal to accept accepted fact, with the amount of knowledge at the fingertips of every person capable of typing words, leaves no excuse for the  "willful ignorance". 

2 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

It means that no matter who you are or who you THINK you are, knowledge has to be obtained through learning and that comes with the intake of information and application. 

Without it, wisdom will not be achieved. The refusal to accept accepted fact, with the amount of knowledge at the fingertips of every person capable of typing words, leaves no excuse for the  "willful ignorance". 

Look in the mirror my guy, ignorance will find you.

8 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

No, again you miss due to your coming in on the end if an ongoing convo and asserting your thought. 

Man, just stop. The rest have not fared well so what makes you think you stand a shot?

I knew you were not wired all the way up from reading some of your past posts but you’ve outdone yourself this thread.

27 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I knew you were not wired all the way up from reading some of your past posts but you’ve outdone yourself this thread.

I am just fine. Maybe unlike you have encountered but I am 100% real black. No pretense. No cut. I am unapologetically black.

I am under no illusion, as to my past or my future. No amount of drivel coming from someone that does mot hold my best interest at heart or that of my people, shall deter me from my stated mission. Trying to erase or make me forget only serves to induce a desire to extend the knowledge possessed  by myself, that it  be imparted upon you or anyone else I find lacking the wisdom to recognize truth. 

FIN

10 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

I am just fine. Maybe unlike you have encountered but I am 100% real black. No pretense. No cut. I am unapologetically black.

I am under no illusion, as to my past or my future. No amount of drivel coming from someone that does mot hold my best interest at heart or that of my people, shall deter me from my stated mission. Trying to erase or make me forget only serves to induce a desire to extend the knowledge possessed  by myself, be imparted upon you or anyone else I find lacking the wisdom to recognize truth. 

FIN

Good luck.

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

Why? Because truth is truth? Because the extent of your knowledge of black and anything black is limited to what you see and read happening outside your zip code?

I imagine the culture shock when you left NE Ohio.

It was nonexistent, given that I've never lived in NE Ohio.

I have, however, lived in six different states and in six different countries (on four different continents). So if you think my perspectives on things are limited to one or two general areas here in the US, you are laughably wrong.

As usual.

Dumbass.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2022 at 6:06 PM, Wildcat Will said:

I am under no illusion, as to my past or my future. No amount of drivel coming from someone that does mot hold my best interest at heart or that of my people, shall deter me from my stated mission. Trying to erase or make me forget only serves to induce a desire to extend the knowledge possessed  by myself, that it  be imparted upon you or anyone else I find lacking the wisdom to recognize truth. 

FIN

Checking in, did we find the Nuke Codes yet? Keep me posted 

• Haha 2