Another day, Another BLM leader getting his hand caught in the cookie jar

FreeBird

6 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

How delusional do you have to be to bring up black people killing black people while ignoring whole countries of white people killing each other. 

So now you have point to foreign countries half-way around the globe to draw attention away from the sickening levels of black-on-black killing here in America.

"When you know you've lost the plot and are desperate."

Just now, concha said:

Denial about what? There isn't violence between blacks in Africa? Are we supposed to point it out now?

You two clowns are truly and royally fucked up.

Denial that you are afraid to be replaced. Afraid that your status as a dominant race is waning. Afraid of truth that portrays the real American history. 

Keep hope alive.

Just now, Warrior said:

Wtf are you talking about, the victim card is strong with this one.

No victims. Do you call the white boy who dies in Iraq a victim for dying for America?

Much like King, many know they are marked. They know their road is short.

You guys are short mindef and ignorant.

Thinking you know being black is utterly ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Wildcat Will said:

Denial that you are afraid to be replaced. Afraid that your status as a dominant race is waning. Afraid of truth that portrays the real American history. 

Keep hope alive.

I'm so afraid of being replaced I married a dark-skinned Latina.

Dumbass.

Are you even capable of admitting that if a black man in this country dies from a violent act, it is most likely - and it's not even remotely close - that it will be at the hand of another black man? Not a white man. Not a cop.

On the back of the above, please provide the statistics behind this "genocide" that is supposedly currently happening in this country.

28 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

No victims. Do you call the white boy who dies in Iraq a victim for dying for America?

Much like King, many know they are marked. They know their road is short.

You guys are short mindef and ignorant.

Thinking you know being black is utterly ridiculous.

Again always the victim in your mind. Name one country in the world that provides more opportunities for all people to be successful? Just one. This is the greatest, least racist country in the world and it really isn’t close. 

The race/victim business has brainwashed many to believe otherwise. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm so afraid of being replaced I married a dark-skinned Latina.

Dumbass.

Are you even capable of admitting that if a black man in this country dies from a violent act, it is most likely - and it's not even remotely close - that it will be at the hand of another black man? Not a white man. Not a cop.

On the back of the above, please provide the statistics behind this "genocide" that is supposedly currently happening in this country.

Again, your game, your rules. Tunnel vision does not provide you with hindsight. Ignorance does not afford you knowledge. All the rhetoric in the world won't subvert reality.

Keep trying and soon, maybe, you will learn.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Again, your game, your rules. Tunnel vision does not provide you with hindsight. Ignorance does not afford you knowledge. All the rhetoric in the world won't subvert reality.

Keep trying and soon, maybe, you will learn.

Don't duck.

15 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Again always the victim in your mind. Name one country in the world that provides more opportunities for all people to be successful? Just one. This is the greatest, least racist country in the world and it really isn’t close. 

The race/victim business has brainwashed many to believe otherwise. 

Again, we start with the words........no victim. Your descriptive words illustrate only what you know, admittedly by your assertion in asking for info from me. 

Just how did this nation become what you describe? Could it be that my history and topic or topics of conversation, directly relate to that history? 

Victim in deed, huh?

Speaking of brainwashing, you seem to have fallen prey to the whitewashing of history. Being accepting is the first step.........unless your prejudice does not allow for consideration of the facts.

2 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Again, we start with the words........no victim. Your descriptive words illustrate only what you know, admittedly by your assertion in asking for info from me. 

Just how did this nation become what you describe? Could it be that my history and topic or topics of conversation, directly relate to that history? 

Victim in deed, huh?

Speaking if brainwashing, you seem to have fallen prey to the whitewashing of history. Being accepting is the first step.........unless your prejudice does not allow for consideration of the facts.

Name one country that you would be better off? Why not look at the glass half full? Everyone has their own story and history but you and many others have chosen the negative and yes the victim. It’s now become big business in the world. But when you actually look at the data it falls apart in today’s world. 

23 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Name one country that you would be better off? Why not look at the glass half full? Everyone has their own story and history but you and many others have chosen the negative and yes the victim. It’s now become big business in the world. But when you actually look at the data it falls apart in today’s world. 

I've asked him at least twice now:

He won't answer, certainly not with the factual truths.

He is an intellectually dishonest disgrace.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, concha said:

He won't answer, Certainly not with the factual truths.

He won’t answer Because it doesn’t fit his narrative what a shock from a libTard 🐑 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, concha said:

He won't answer, Certainly not with the factual truths.

The part the gets me out of all of it is if you disagree with him your Racist. No evidence just a difference of opinion in an attempt to shut you down.

29 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Who questioned that?

Just now, Warrior said:

The part the gets me out of all of it is if you disagree with him your Racist. No evidence just a difference of opinion in an attempt to shut you down.

He won't attempt to refute facts. He simply ignores them and then tries to distract with random squirrel! bullshit like what some people supposedly used the telegraph for way back when. And then the race card gets thrown in because he can't help it.

The black-on-black per capita murder rate in this country is 5x the white-on-white rate. Victims number well into the thousands every year. Deaths due to cop shootings (justifiable or not) are just a tiny fraction of this (an unarmed black man is more likely to be hit by lightning than shot dead by a cop). But what's the big problem in Willie the Dumbass's mind? Cops. You know what happens when cops are removed from poor black neighborhoods? More poor black folks die. At the hands of other blacks. 

• Haha 1