New day, same attitude

Wildcat Will

It never changes with some. 

Once a child is born into a house of hate, it is inevitable that he learn from living. It is almost a certainty that what he learns, he lives. Given this eventuality, Expectations for change is beyond the scope of realistic deliverance from the abismal existence he lives.

An unnatural need and desire to lash out, be it against progress of others or the fight of others to a state of betterment. An exhaustive life long effort to depreciate the value of others as though it was their own to dispense of. 

A hit dog will holler...........

"Here boy"

• Haha 2

On 9/28/2022 at 8:58 PM, Wildcat Will said:

A hit dog will holler...........

"Here boy"

You could just stop all yer hollering every day with all those claims you have been hit...

....but I suppose then you would not get any attention without all the hollering 🤣

ps:  feel free to holla back for proof you can’t help it,  a nice little hit doggie 👌

btw: ever ponder that people who reply actually give a shit or have reason to care?  Or is it too difficult to understand that any “guilty party” would not care in the least and certainly would not waste their time...

image.gif.a627e694087c52c2567dbd11ac782df6.gif

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wildcat Will said:

Blaming stupidity is stupid.

I don’t blame you, it is what it is ...

people who seek to place blame only distort reality 

and will never see, how things truly are. 

That is how people blind themselves from actual truth....

Ps. Go figure.  🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, Troll said:

I don’t blame you, it is what it is ...

people who seek to place blame only distort reality 

and will never see, how things truly are. 

That is how people blind themselves from actual truth....

Ps. Go figure.  🤷‍♂️

Clarity is without question, when hindsight is fore, due to diligence. Any quest becomes simplistic naturally. 

37 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

You have no idea wtf you are talking about. Clearly you are not tuned in.

Just because YOU  Have no idea, does not mean that I don’t.  There’s that projection again. 

....and people sing their own tunes, unique or not.  You can’t expect people to follow yours, especially when it’s off key   

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Just because YOU  Have no idea, does not mean that I don’t.  There’s that projection again. 

....and people sing their own tunes, unique or not.  You can’t expect people to follow yours, especially when it’s off key   

I started the thread. I would suggest that my thoughts on the topic are more in tune with it than yours. 

Some things are. They just are.

Common knowledge is just that, common. Lacking in this area is akin to willful ignorance. With a world of information at your fingertips and still you lag behind your peers.

Do not attempt to assign the level of your ineptitude towards others, especially if they know better.