A look into mental illness sector of them republican party

Ga96

This guy had a bit where he would ask Republicans about the make America great again slogan.

He would say what time period was great, that we need to look back and say we want to make it great again like that time period. 

so somebody would say a random decade like the 1980s and his response was oh you mean like during the crack epidemic? The 1950s. oh you mean before civil rights? basically it wouldn’t matter what time. he had a preplanned list of how horrible he thinks America is and always has been. that was the point of the exercise to trash America

So you have to watch him through the lens of knowing he is an anti-American piece of shit

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This guy had a bit where he would ask Republicans about the make America great again slogan.

He would say what time period was great, that we need to look back and say we want to make it great again like that time period. 

so somebody would say a random decade like the 1980s and his response was oh you mean like during the crack epidemic? The 1950s. oh you mean before civil rights? basically it wouldn’t matter what time. he had a preplanned list of how horrible he thinks America is and always has been. that was the point of the exercise to trash America

So you have to watch him through the lens of knowing he is an anti-American piece of shit

How late are you? This man has been doing this for years and you are just discovering what he does?

You need to get out more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat Will said:

How late are you? This man has been doing this for years and you are just discovering what he does?

You need to get out more.

I’ve seen bit of it. He tries to bait some dumb redneck into saying something stupid and then edits it to make it seem like a 100 million normal Americans think just like them. 

it would be no different than interviewing the worst and most ignorant BLM and Antifa members and making it seem like all democrats across the country think that way  

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’ve seen bit of it. He tries to bait some dumb redneck into saying something stupid and then edits it to make it seem like a 100 million normal Americans think just like them. 

it would be no different than interviewing the worst and most ignorant BLM and Antifa members and making it seem like all democrats across the country think that way  

He never baits them. He ask legitimate questions. The individuals respond. No editing. All real, live intrigue as to the answers.

At least 78 million think like that. He is interviewing real Trump followers.

Met your people.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

He never baits them. He ask legitimate questions. The individuals respond. No editing. All real, live intrigue as to the answers.

At least 78 million think like that. He is interviewing real Trump followers.

Met your people.

So every person who votes for a candidate is the exact same person? Every Biden voter is the same? Seems like a narrow and twisted way to view the world. Some people vote the way they do because that specific candidate wants to advance an agenda that aligns closer to their ideology and life in general. 

A friend of mine who is a lifelong democrat and Obama lover asked me how I can vote for Trump. I said he will pass laws and nominate judges which all align with my views. I am conservative and couldn’t dream of voting for people like Clinton or Biden who are on the polar opposite side of that. I am going to support the republican President as long as they aren’t some RINO. 

People are either too stupid or too agenda driven to believe that just because you vote for someone that means you stand by every single thing that person has done since the day they were born. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So every person who votes for a candidate is the exact same person? Every Biden voter is the same? Seems like a narrow and twisted way to view the world. Some people vote the way they do because that specific candidate wants to advance an agenda that aligns closer to their ideology and life in general. 

A friend of mine who is a lifelong democrat and Obama lover asked me how I can vote for Trump. I said he will pass laws and nominate judges which all align with my views. I am conservative and couldn’t dream of voting for people like Clinton or Biden who are on the polar opposite side of that. I am going to support the republican President as long as they aren’t some RINO. 

People are either too stupid or too agenda driven to believe that just because you vote for someone that means you stand by every single thing that person has done since the day they were born. 

Listen, he simply ask questions about their politics and the person the prefer in office. He does not pry them, try to persuade them in any way. He lets them speak their mind.

• Like 1