Yo 66

Nolebull813

I woke up this morning trying to figure out what I’m going to be outraged about and I finally found it. Don Bosco is called the “Ironmen”. Literally triggered to the point I couldn’t go to work today. I always knew they were called that, but my cisgendered white male privilege blinded me to the irreparable harm this outdated term inflicts on marginalized communities. I am starting a petition to change the name to “IronPeople”. Please let me know if I have your support. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I woke up this morning trying to figure out what I’m going to be outraged about and I finally found it. Don Bosco is called the “Ironmen”. Literally triggered to the point I couldn’t go to work today. I always knew they were called that, but my cisgendered white male privilege blinded me to the irreparable harm this outdated term inflicts on marginalized communities. I am starting a petition to change the name to “IronPeople”. Please let me know if I have your support. 

nice to see you're trying to expand that simple mind...good job!...I think we can get away with IronMEN because it's a all-male school...😉

So you wake up with me and DBP on your mind??...hummm..I don't know if I should be scared or flattered??...hummm

• Haha 1