Separation of sexual preference and state

Nolebull813

So God, Jesus and the like are supposed to be banned on public property like schools, government, libraries etc. 

Teachers, workers, whoever are told explicitly that they can not pray, or show any religious symbols where other people can see them. They call it separation of church and state. You are supposed to make sure no one knows you are a Christian, Catholic etc etc. 

So do you think this should apply to the LGBT community as well? Being a faith based individual is a personal choice on what to believe and how to live your life. 

Being gay or lesbian is a sexual preference in choosing who you have sex with. Saying you are transgender is your own belief you are a different gender than the one you were born. 

So if faith and religion is a personal belief and choice on how to live one’s life, how is LGBT lifestyles not under that same type of category? 

I would like to hear the argument you should be able to parade around gay and transgender stuff in public space, but not religious and faith symbols and expressions

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

1. Being gay isn’t a choice, and I’ve never seen anyone, let alone gay people, banging on the public sidewalk. 
2. Nobody has made that argument. Go wave your Jesus flag all day long. Have a blast. Once again, the oppression is a fantasy.

1) of course it is a choice... you must be living in the past old gay, just like yer buddy.🤣..again old gays hate the "new gay lgbtwxyz's" for taking their self-hate excuse away from them...

2) the (Supreme?) courts have made that argument, it's well established in law, saw a clip on it the other day that gives the exact legal terminology used, but don't have a link handy...feel free to look it up, or just be ignorant and incorrect, your choice...

23 minutes ago, Troll said:

1) of course it is a choice... you must be living in the past old gay, just like yer buddy.🤣..again old gays hate the "new gay lgbtwxyz's" for taking their self-hate excuse away from them...

2) the (Supreme?) courts have made that argument, it's well established in law, saw a clip on it the other day that gives the exact legal terminology used, but don't have a link handy...feel free to look it up, or just be ignorant and incorrect, your choice...

1. You all keep saying that. I suppose if Brad Pitt was ass naked on all fours in front of you and looked back and whispered “fuck my ass” then you guys would have the ability to choose to get an erection and put it in another man’s ass. I couldn’t, but I’m glad it’s a choice for you.

2. The Supreme Court has argued that you shouldn’t be allowed to pray in public? The United States Supreme Court made that argument? Lolol. And you just can’t seem to find a link… darn, what an inconvenient coincidence. It’s problably hiding with all the “stolen election” links.

1 minute ago, GoBigBlack said:

1. You all keep saying that. I suppose if Brad Pitt was ass naked on all fours in front of you and looked back and whispered “fuck my ass” then you guys would have the ability to choose to get an erection and put it in another man’s ass. I couldn’t, but I’m glad it’s a choice for you.

2. The Supreme Court has argued that you shouldn’t be allowed to pray in public? The United States Supreme Court made that argument? Lolol. And you just can’t seem to find a link… darn, what an inconvenient coincidence. It’s problem hiding with all the “stolen election” links.

1) despite yer gay fantasies of Brad, you still have made your own choice, and can't blame anyone else for it...and any such excuse was destroyed with the new LGBTQXYZ movement...hope this helps 👍

2) The Courts have ruled that "religion" is NOT a "Protected Class", while Homosexuality is...that must be news to you LOL.  They had some curious terminology, to go with the pretzel logic comparing the differences in those belief systems to be able to seperate them. 

PS: didn't even look it up before you spewed yer ill-conceived vomit , did you ....

BTW: ignorant and stupid is no way to go thru life...

25 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

if Brad Pitt was ass naked on all fours in front of you and looked back and whispered “fuck my ass” then you guys would have the ability to choose to get an erection and put it in another man’s ass

What a strangely odd and random hypothetical situation you came up with there.. you sure you don't have some homo in you somewhere?   Not that there is any thing wrong with that.

Here is how I see see it.  Some people (and these folks are pretty obvious) have some chromosome and or hormone screw ups in their DNA. They IMO don't have a choice and it is more or less a birth defect.  Other homo's have had some kind of trauma in their past that caused a mental issue and they don't trust the other sex for whatever reason and that is a triggered mental defect. Then there are those who choose to be whatever because they are deviant or even just because it's cool to be woke or one of the pronouns and they need acceptance that they weren't getting from the mainstream. Whether that is just straight gay fucking or including furry animal costumes or goats fuckers. whatever.  Then last there is just whores who pretty much will fuck anyone and anything for money. I like them the best. 😈

7 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Here is how I see see it.  Some people (and these folks are pretty obvious) have some chromosome and or hormone screw ups in their DNA. They IMO don't have a choice and it is more or less a birth defect.  Other homo's have had some kind of trauma in their past that caused a mental issue and they don't trust the other sex for whatever reason and that is a triggered mental defect. Then there are those who choose to be whatever because they are deviant or even just because it's cool to be woke or one of the pronouns and they need acceptance that they weren't getting from the mainstream. Whether that is just straight gay fucking or including furry animal costumes or goats fuckers. whatever.  Then last there is just whores who pretty much will fuck anyone and anything. I like them the best. 😈

well the word I was looking for was IMMUTABLE...

With the historical court rulings saying sexual orientation as immutable,

while considering religion (saying "people frequently change their religion") as not (immutable).

Quite the contrast...

PS: wonder what "Science" says...

https://seanmcdowell.org/blog/is-sexual-orientation-immutable-the-science-may-surprise-you

BTW: Hope this helps 

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

well the word I was looking for was IMMUTABLE...

With the historical court rulings saying sexual orientation as immutable,

while considering religion (saying "people frequently change their religion") as not (immutable).

Quite the contrast...

PS: wonder what "Science" says...

https://seanmcdowell.org/blog/is-sexual-orientation-immutable-the-science-may-surprise-you

BTW: Hope this helps 

ehh    I stated what I believe based on my own witness and experiences in life. Not interested in what some dude named Sean McDowell thinks or says. He ain't anybody to me but someone looking to sell shit and profit off religion. Thanks but no thanks.. not interested

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

ehh    I stated what I believe based on my own witness and experiences in life. Not interested in what some dude named Sean McDowell thinks or says. He ain't anybody to me but someone looking to sell shit and profit off religion. Thanks but no thanks.. not interested

you saying you are an experienced gay so no need?  LOL figures...

too bad ...the lesbian activist admitting that Science does not support it,

and the calls to stop using it for "legal protection" was an informative read.

Using incorrect science to promote gay may still sound good to you,

as you must enjoy offering the support for the gay community based on falsehoods.

(even if the modern gay movement already knows it will "bite them in the ass" eventually, and rejects it)

LOL

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

you saying you are an experienced gay so no need?  LOL figures...

too bad ...the lesbian activist admitting that Science does not support it,

and the calls to stop using it for "legal protection" was an informative read.

Using incorrect science to promote gay may still sound good to you,

as you must enjoy offering the support for the gay community based on falsehoods.

(even if the modern gay movement already knows it will "bite them in the ass" eventually, and rejects it)

LOL

Nope never had a gay sexual experience that I went through with anyway. . Almost thought about sucking a dick once so I could fuck the hottest chick I have ever seen naked in front of me. It was a package deal but I just couldn't do it . Sometimes I wish I did but that thought quickly eradicates with a me saying to myself what the fuck are you thinking.. lol . but yeah man I have seen some shit in my travels and been in some wild and crazy situations. But I digress. I don't really give a fuck what people want to do just don't try and force your beliefs onto others. that is where I take issue. As far as the other stuff, the politics of it all and what have you.. not interested. Those fuckers in Washington are going to do what they want anyway. But if the question is gay couples having the same rights legally as straight couples then no I don't have a problem with that but for example trying to force a bakery to make a cake fore a gay marriage that the bakery owners don't believe in then that is wrong. IMO  Be what you want and I won't bother you but don't tell me or anyone else what I or they have to believe.. It's the same for me for Race, Religion, Politics.. you do you I do me no problems. Pretty simple

15 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I don't really give a fuck what people want to do just don't try and force your beliefs onto others. that is where I take issue. 

I think there may be some laws still on the books stating something like "attempting to convert others to your religion" as being illegal...(especially if those people are indigenous)

just another of the many apparent legal discrepancies between religious belief systems, and sexual belief systems...  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Troll said:

Forgot the post script LOLOL... 

PS: If you STILL believe being gay is inherent, and not some choice to engage...

then you can not claim simultaneously those beliefs could then somehow be "forced" on others.

BTW: Thanks for proving the point...😘 

First of all I can and will believe what I want.. Also I never said you could force someone to be gay I was talking about forcing someone to believe or accept being gay as normal or acceptable if that is not what they believe. A person has every right to believe that being gay is an abomination just as a person has every right to be gay. Also I never said being gay was only inherent just that I believed that to be the case in some cases not all. Nothing I said was absolute. This isn't a debate. I said my beliefs on what I thought from my experiences watching people.. That's it. There is no prize to win here. 

Just now, OldTerrapin said:

First of all I can and will believe what I want.. Also I never said you could force someone to be gay I was talking about forcing someone to believe or accept being gay as normal or acceptable if that is not what they believe. A person has every right to believe that being gay is an abomination just as a person has every right to be gay. Also I never said being gay was only inherent just that I believed that to be the case in some case not all. Nothing I said was absolute. This isn't a debate. I said my beliefs on what I thought. That's it. There is no prize to win here. 

Understood and don't necessarily disagree...

I was just pointing to the fact that if you think "children can be influenced in lifestyle choices"...etc. 

you can't simultaneously claim all children are born with their sexuality.

Just a common misconception for many.

PS: You can believe someone's excuse or not...

...but actual science and psychology does not support sexual deviance from the norm, as inherent.  

On 12/14/2022 at 11:03 AM, Troll said:

1) despite yer gay fantasies of Brad, you still have made your own choice, and can't blame anyone else for it...and any such excuse was destroyed with the new LGBTQXYZ movement...hope this helps 👍

2) The Courts have ruled that "religion" is NOT a "Protected Class", while Homosexuality is...that must be news to you LOL.  They had some curious terminology, to go with the pretzel logic comparing the differences in those belief systems to be able to seperate them. 

PS: didn't even look it up before you spewed yer ill-conceived vomit , did you ....

BTW: ignorant and stupid is no way to go thru life...

You’re either an average troll or a lot dumber than you think you are. Either way…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1