NY lawmakers……

I AM IRONMAN

33 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

NYC most nicest place to live is upper east side Manhattan and it’s a complete dumpster now, complete dump, NJ>NYC

Legitimizes my comment. NYC, NJ, don't matter.

Do you know there is no countable number to assign to the amount of rats they have accounted for between the two?

$3,000 a month, one bedroom, complete with park view and 23 living in guest.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Legitimizes my comment. NYC, NJ, don't matter.

Do you know there is no countable number to assign to the amount of rats they have accounted for between the two?

$3,000 a month, one bedroom, complete with park view and 23 living in guest.

??? Lol 😂 ur complete moron to compare Bergen county NJ to NYC slums, there ain’t no rats 🐀 mice, , Trash pick up Is 3 times a week , streets are cleaned and swept daily, the streets get plowed and salted ,  leaves 🍁 get vacuumed curbside, stores are in walking distance 

good grief, u even got La costa Trailer park in ur town lmAo talk about being trailerTrash 

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

??? Lol 😂 ur complete moron to compare Bergen county NJ to NYC slums, there ain’t no rats 🐀 mice, , Trash pick up Is 3 times a week , streets are cleaned and swept daily, the streets get plowed and salted ,  leaves 🍁 get vacuumed curbside, stores are in walking distance 

good grief, u even got La costa Trailer park in ur town lmAo talk about being trailerTrash 

You better stop looking at goggle maps and trying to assess ones status. The Florida coast is littered with single and double-wides. Some more expensive than that overpriced hut you have. Check Cali and see how many styles exist. There are almost 2 million American families that call it home. You know that is about 5% of the population.

P.S..........none near me though.

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Better be for $20k + year in property tax.  Complimentary mouth hugs should be included!