The Florida Gator Offense is brutal to watch....

TheRealCAJ

18 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Honestly its funny... 

Florida lost their first season opener in 27 years... 

What do you expect when they play a team that historically has always ran over you. 

On top of that. 

Florida opens their season against teams like New Mexico State and Eastern Michigan. 

What's UGays record vs UF last 10-20 years again?  

Just now, HSFBfan said:

why did they switch from franks to zaire? zaire looks lost

Honestly, I think they planned on doing that from the beginning, but man what a shit show.    I'm convinvced our coaches suck, we have good players, but the system we have is just shit on O.   Now that our D is a bit soft....could get ugly.  

Just now, 954gator said:

Honestly, I think they planned on doing that from the beginning, but man what a shit show.    I'm convinvced our coaches suck, we have good players, but the system we have is just shit on O.   Now that our D is a bit soft....could get ugly.  

horrible decision to play both QBs

19 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Honestly its funny... 

Florida lost their first season opener in 27 years... 

What do you expect when they play a team that historically has always ran over you. 

On top of that. 

Florida opens their season against teams like New Mexico State and Eastern Michigan. 

Ex Gator star and coach Steve Spurrier used to says UF likes to open season with one of those diagonal schools : Southwestern St, Northeast U, Southeast Tech. Last time Florida ventured out of state for the opener was 1991 at Syracuse, and they lost. Us FSU/Miami fans constantly rag on the Gators for never playing powerhouses outside of the SEC. FSU/Miami have a long history of hitting the road to play top teams in season. The Gators go to Kentucky every other year for their long seasonal trip.

11 minutes ago, 954gator said:

No wonder you hate FL.   Hey maybe OSU can learn from their rivals.  Michigan can beat FL lol.  

http://www.winsipedia.com/ohio-state/vs/florida   

That was 10 years ago. 

I would not take any of the recent Florida teams over OSU at all... 

2010-2017 OSU would kill Florida...