Colquitt 28 Roswell 0 FINAL

94Packer

50 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Sounds like GA football to me.

why do people crave attention

Why do some people crave attention? In fact we all need attention to a certain extent because we are social beings but why do some people seem to be doing everything in order to get more attention?

For example if a man has a little amount of money then spent all what he has got to buy a sports car then this shows us that this man is dying for attention to the extent that he started to take illogical decisions.

I said earlier that our childhood experiences affect our adulthood and can even result in severe personality changes. People who crave attention were raised in such a way that made attention seeking behaviour an important part of maintaining their psychological balance.

59 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

If any ref can homer the hell out of a call it would be a GA one.

why do people crave attention

Why do some people crave attention? In fact we all need attention to a certain extent because we are social beings but why do some people seem to be doing everything in order to get more attention?

For example if a man has a little amount of money then spent all what he has got to buy a sports car then this shows us that this man is dying for attention to the extent that he started to take illogical decisions.

I said earlier that our childhood experiences affect our adulthood and can even result in severe personality changes. People who crave attention were raised in such a way that made attention seeking behaviour an important part of maintaining their psychological balance.