NFL

HSFBfan

53 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

The NFL has become unwatchable. If you were watching the Jets vs Raiders game the two unnecessary penalties were an absolute joke. I tried to watch the Broncos vs Dallas game as well. NFL is not the same as it used to be. Its becoming a horror show to watch at least for me

I must say I rather enjoyed watching the Cowboys game yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Shady12 said:

It's a poor product.

But San Angelo Central is a good one?

The NFL being a bad product is funny.

In fact the best argument is that the product is too good and the games all come down to the last minutes.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

ill agree to disagree. you must like the NFL today. I dont. It happens

I prefer high school and college but I watch the Dolphins and the STA guys.

I certainly don't whine that the product is bad and the game is slipping simply because I'm not interested. That's a whiny fanboy thing to do.

Just now, LOSer said:

I certainly don't whine that the product is bad and the game is slipping simply because I'm not interested. That's a whiny fanboy thing to do.

I myself perfer HS and College as well. But maybe if enough people complain the product will get better

1 minute ago, LOSer said:

The one season I came close to stopping watching the League games was Peyton Mannings last year or second to last year in Indy.  His receivers were getting blown up with clean hard hits and they were throwing flags on every other play.  I forgot who they were playing but I changed the station.  

9 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

ill agree to disagree. you must like the NFL today. I dont. It happens

How much of not liking the NFL has to do with the local team(s) not playing well? For me, watching the NBA when the Nuggets are an embarrassment makes me dislike the NBA, but when the Nuggets play a little better I tend to like the NBA a little better too. Same with the NFL, MLB, NHL, college, etc. Interesting how that works.