Has ron desweaty Ever Mentioned This? Septic Tanks and Garbage.

RedZone

If not being able to buy home insurance is driving people out of Florida I'm sure septic tanks and trash piles may be the dagger. At least in Miami.

All the Covid people will move back to New York and etc eventually.....

And the boom will be over!

https://nypost.com/2023/07/31/miamis-growing-piles-of-trash-overflowing-septic-tanks-cast-pall/

...2026?

What's the plan, ron!

Oh yeah, God, climate denial and trans will fix that!

Some of greater Miami’s massive landfills, known by clever names like Mount Trashmore, will run out of space by 2026, according to a report from Cava’s office. More urgent are the septic systems that serve the city’s 2.7 million residents. Many of those front-yard sewage tanks overflow when it rains, releasing fecal bacteria and other contaminants that transform patches of tropical paradise into toxic swamps that kill fish and sicken people.

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...2026?

you know yer just a little late

to the dance...

Big push about this

was over a year and a half ago.

image.jpeg.d3955d7081369f876b7845238076c504.jpeg

YouTube · WPLG Local 10

PS: Miami-Dade County maintains more than 8,500 miles of underground water lines, as well as approximately 4,100 miles of sewer lines, serving some 2.4 million residents  ....

BTW: off grid...
...never encouraged by the gov.
🙄

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, RedZone said:

From a couple of weeks ago.

Wonder if Newsom will bring this up in the big debate?

Please no more politics for you.  SO what big debate might this be?  I admit I don't care for or follow politics all that much but I at least know enough to know that these two would never be on the debate stage together. At least not this go round.. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Please no more politics for you.  SO what big debate might this be?  I admit I don't care for or follow politics all that much but I at least know enough to know that these two would never be on the debate stage together. At least not this go round.. 

You should probably stay in the "random pervert" thread posting hundreds of pictures of half-dressed women.

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You should probably stay in the "random pervert" thread posting hundreds of pictures of half-dressed women.

c'mon man they are way less than half dressed. If you look close enough might even catch a nip or some cooter pie.. on second thought you should stay off of there . It's no place for a pussy hating finocchio such as yourself. 

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...2026?

What's the plan, ron!

Some of greater Miami’s massive landfills, known by clever names like Mount Trashmore, will run out of space by 2026, according to a report from Cava’s office. More urgent are the septic systems that serve the city’s 2.7 million residents. Many of those front-yard sewage tanks overflow when it rains, releasing fecal bacteria and other contaminants that transform patches of tropical paradise into toxic swamps that kill fish and sicken people.

Also,

Rising seas are causing septic systems to fail

A University of Miami industrial engineering graduate student has conducted research that shows which sites in Miami-Dade County are at risk and proposes strategies to make those systems more resilient to sea level rise.

17 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

c'mon man they are way less than half dressed. If you look close enough might even catch a nip or some cooter pie.. on second thought you should stay off of there . It's no place for a pussy hating finocchio such as yourself. 

I have a beautiful wife.

But, you carry on, nip!

34 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Pssst....

Men ogling over pictures of half-dressed women

is considered "the norm"...by nature...

Perversion (whose definition = sexual behavior or desire that is considered abnormal or unacceptable)

is considered to be "yer entire threads, posts, and support for drag queens, queers, and child molesters"...

PS: hope this helps 👍

BTW: Confusion reigns...

...in yer mind. 

🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Troll said:

Pssst....

Men ogling over pictures of half-dressed women

is considered "the norm"...by nature...

Perversion (whose definition = sexual behavior or desire that is considered abnormal or unacceptable)

is considered to be "yer entire threads, posts, and support for drag queens, queers, and child molesters"...

PS: hope this helps 👍

BTW: Confusion reigns...

...in yer mind. 

🙄

You forgot his weird obsession with posting pictures of half naked high school football players. 

• Haha 1