mike lindell Is Pretty Sensitive About His "my pillow"

RedZone

• RedZone changed the title to mike lindell Is Pretty Sensitive About His "my pillow"
3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Another very creepy maga moron. 😂

CA Football, MTG, Donald Trump, now Mike Lindell?   Sorry but that’s too much obsession for one man to handle.  How many Mike Lindell threads should we prepare for?   BTW you been slowing down on MTG here as late.  I’m concerned you might actually not have enough hate to spread around.  Wouldn’t want to see you suffer a hate attack now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, On2whls said:

CA Football, MTG, Donald Trump, now Mike Lindell?   Sorry but that’s too much obsession for one man to handle.  How many Mike Lindell threads should we prepare for?   BTW you been slowing down on MTG here as late.  I’m concerned you might actually not have enough hate to spread around.  Wouldn’t want to see you suffer a hate attack now.

You could have saved yourself a lot of typing and much thought..... and just laughed at the pillow idiot.

Why didn't you just laugh???

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You could have saved yourself a lot of typing and much thought..... and just laughed at the pillow idiot.

Why didn't you just laugh???

While I respect that the guy hit rock bottom, then recovered to build a successful business, I do find him annoying, but not so much as to start a thread about.   Good thing we don’t measure idiocy by financial success.  In that manner, yes he’s a much bigger idiot than most people.

22 hours ago, On2whls said:

While I respect that the guy hit rock bottom, then recovered to build a successful business, I do find him annoying, but not so much as to start a thread about.   Good thing we don’t measure idiocy by financial success.  In that manner, yes he’s a much bigger idiot than most people.

You are a little too sensitive about mike "maga moron" lindell  being a little too sensitive about his damn "my pillow"

Evidently you own 1 or 3 of his "my pillows".

The RedZone family currently has NO *my pillows" and sleeps great every night.  

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

You are a little too sensitive about mike "maga moron" lindell  being a little too sensitive about his damn "my pillow"

Evidently you own 1 or 3 of his "my pillows".

The RedZone family currently has NO *my pillows" and sleeps great every night.  

Sorry but I only use contoured memory foam type pillows.    I very clearly stated my opinion on Mike Lindell.  You’re the one here with multiple obsessions.  You shouldn’t get upset because others aren’t complicit in hating so many people the way you do.

7 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Sorry but I only use contoured memory foam type pillows.    I very clearly stated my opinion on Mike Lindell.  You’re the one here with multiple obsessions.  You shouldn’t get upset because others aren’t complicit in hating so many people the way you do.

This maga moron and his "my pillow" are very much like donald trump and his university, vodka, water and etc scams.

If that offends you then you need to take some sensitivity classes.

Just laugh at the idiot blowing up, man. Sheesh.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

If that offends you then you need to take some sensitivity classes.

^^^^
who was offended enough to start a thread?YOU not me.

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

You shouldn’t get upset because others aren’t complicit in hating so many people the way you do.

^^^^
I said.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Just laugh at the idiot blowing up, man. Sheesh.

^^^^
Your retort.  

Case closed, but I’ll allow you the last word so let’s hear it.