The real Colorado showed up today.

HooverOutlaw

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Deion seems to just want some reality show circus. Just clicks and views. Definitely sells the sizzle and not the steak. Lol. 

Im just glad Oregon brought back actual football. Hopefully after a few more ass stompings, Colorado starts to play football more, and instagram less 

Like the 60 minutes piece on Deion (2nd in 2 years) I shared mentioned.  The piece ended with excitement to likely take a dip vs stronger competition.  USC next. 

24 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Like the 60 minutes piece on Deion (2nd in 2 years) I shared mentioned.  The piece ended with excitement to likely take a dip vs stronger competition.  USC next. 

He still only in his 1st year with a 1-11 team. He is gonna need a few classes before he can really get going. I don’t doubt his coaching, I just think they would be better served if they just stuck to football. 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He still only in his 1st year with a 1-11 team. He is gonna need a few classes before he can really get going. I don’t doubt his coaching, I just think they would be better served if they just stuck to football. 

Deion is Deion.  😊

Harbaugh is Harbaugh etc. 

Will be interesting for sure to see how Deion’s 2024 class shapes up.  He’s getting Warren Sapp next year as a DL coach or assistant supposedly.  

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Fair point re: Oregon HC pregame speech mention 

IMG_6014.jpeg

Yeah but does the coach have 10 different conversations about his uniforms? Does he tell his players people are doubting them over their uniforms? 

And I’m assuming all the uniform combinations and cleats are from money that was donated to them. So would they turn it down? To make some obscure guy on Twitter happy? 

The coach was talking about performance on the field, over Hollywood clicks and whistles and attention deficit disorders. Sorry Joe Pomplino, you failed about as bad as the 70 transfers for Colorado did. 

Let’s get back to football. They can be InstaChat, FacePlace and VideoSnap celebrities later. 

I’m not even trying to hate on Colorado. It’s just the media falls for this nonsense every time. I don’t even see what the story is other than a team who can bring 70 transfers in one year can barely beat some average teams. I get 1-11. But they aren’t playing with 1-11 players. That’s a lie on purpose to fuel the nonsense. 

The only story about Colorado should be that you can turn around a program quickly through the transfer portal. That’s about it: I’m not sure what else they got going on 

Didn’t Tulane go from 2-10 to 10-2 recently? Greatest turn around ever. Other than Red Flag jumping on the band wagon on this forum, did you hear the national sports media putting that story on a 24 hour loop? Did you hear celebrities wanting to attend their games like they been fans their whole life? Did you see a circus surround the program? Me neither. 

This circus around Colorado is manufactured. It’s not even organic. They haven’t done anything in the grand scheme of things. Barely beat a team who lost their whole roster to graduation? Beat Nebraska who hasn’t been good in the last quarter century. Barely beat a winless Colorado State team who was outmanned at every position? What is the hype about?