Never Was In Doubt....

Rufus69

I gotta give you fellers some Sunday Morning Gospel.  I sent Kirby a text and I TOLD him..."Dawg, this last-minute stuff has to stop".  Now I know we were playing Auburn.  And I know Auburn hates us.  And I know we were playing in dastardly Jordan-Hare.  And I know we got a ton of people hurt.

But I'm OLD.  And I'm not built for these last-minute, come from behind, surprise-surprise endings.  I felt sorry for Nessler and Danielson.  They were practically screaming..."Throw the ball to Bowers".  I was screaming..."Throw the ball NEAR Bowers; he'll catch it".  FINALLY...Mikey B hears us.  Brock Bowers is the best football player in college.  Best thing to come out of Napa Valley since Cakebread chardonnay.  Somebody other than me, Nessler and Danielson has to see this !!!!

Oh...and that South Norman Park young man had a pretty good afternoon as well.

Grind On, Daijun !!!!

Well...enough complaining for today.  I suppose I could be an LSU fan.

Uh, NO !!!  NEVER !!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Looking forward to playing Dog again in the SEC champ game if they can get by Kentucky..

We got some stuff we obviously need to work on before then, but scoring points is not one of them.

See you in Atlanta.

North Morven is still saying it will be the Kiff & Kirby Show in Atlanta.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Looking forward to playing Dog again in the SEC champ game if they can get by Kentucky..

We got some stuff we obviously need to work on before then, but scoring points is not one of them.

See you in Atlanta.

Can someone relay the message to @RedZone that Ole Piss put a 60 clip on dem inbred Cajun tigers

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

LOL....that's Kiffin trying to make a point........

Rufus>>

I don't think it was the Kiffin game plan to give up 650 Yards, 35 first downs and 49 points yesterday.

It was just one of those SEC games where 2 teams looked like 2 Pac-12 teams playing each other. They happen every so often in the SEC.

The score of the Washington/usc game will probably be a 80-78 type game with the two teams combining for almost 3,000 yards of total offense. People will think that's great football too. 😂

10 hours ago, RedZone said:

I don't think it was the Kiffin game plan to give up 650 Yards, 35 first downs and 49 points yesterday.

It was just one of those SEC games where 2 teams looked like 2 Pac-12 teams playing each other. They happen every so often in the SEC.

That's 3 out of 5 Pac 12 games for LSU's defense.

13 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I gotta give you fellers some Sunday Morning Gospel.  I sent Kirby a text and I TOLD him..."Dawg, this last-minute stuff has to stop".  Now I know we were playing Auburn.  And I know Auburn hates us.  And I know we were playing in dastardly Jordan-Hare.  And I know we got a ton of people hurt.

But I'm OLD.  And I'm not built for these last-minute, come from behind, surprise-surprise endings.  I felt sorry for Nessler and Danielson.  They were practically screaming..."Throw the ball to Bowers".  I was screaming..."Throw the ball NEAR Bowers; he'll catch it".  FINALLY...Mikey B hears us.  Brock Bowers is the best football player in college.  Best thing to come out of Napa Valley since Cakebread chardonnay.  Somebody other than me, Nessler and Danielson has to see this !!!!

Oh...and that South Norman Park young man had a pretty good afternoon as well.

Grind On, Daijun !!!!

Well...enough complaining for today.  I suppose I could be an LSU fan.

Uh, NO !!!  NEVER !!!!

Rufus>>

YOU my good fellow, will probably NOT be getting a HOLIDAY card from Sweet Lawrence. It's bad enough that his UGA daughter rubs it in, every time UGA wins the NATTY while she is attending that institution. 

And one of my ten most favorite people on EARTH is Daijun Edwards. To have stuck it out through thick and thin at UGA. The man deserves the first runner up as UGA MVP. At least Kirby isn't giving Milton the ball for the touchdown this season. After Daijun gets the ball inside the FIVE.