My Head Hurts...But My Heart Doesn't

Rufus69

Morning Gurus....

Lord Have Mercy...what a great morning it is !!!!

Ms. Violet told me that we may hafta move...but we'll look at that tomorrow.  Today is for basking in the sun and sipping on Kentucky bourbon...(Smile).  OK...OK...I probably won't be sipping on ANY bourbon...but the sentiment is still there.  In other words...when Ms. Violet asked me what I wanted for lunch...I said Tylenol.

I wanna throw out Kudos to Carson Beck.  He is one of the best "game managers" in the SEC.  He's MANAGED to put together (3) back to back to back 300+ yard passing games.  And he hasn't had a running game to help him...until last night.  I'll be honest...I was nervous.  I was DAMN nervous.  But the Dawgs came out on fire.  And when UGA XI made his stroll down the sidelines to encourage his compadres...I knew we were gonna be alright.

Add to all this...Mikey B called a durn good game.  When I texted my brother to tell him so...he texted back something about a "blind squirrel".  My brother does not like Bobo.  But he does like the W's.   HC Stoops didn't know what happened.  I bet he's still confused this morning.  I'll give him a hint.  The REAL Georgia finally happened.  I only hope we stay that way.  A lot of football left to play.  When I spoke with a friend of mine a few minutes ago...who is a Kentucky fan (more basketball than football) he said...I feel bad for the Wildcats but then I think...we could be Miami Hurricane fans.

I'll leave you guys with that..........

Rufus>>

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Morning Gurus....

Lord Have Mercy...what a great morning it is !!!!

Ms. Violet told me that we may hafta move...but we'll look at that tomorrow.  Today is for basking in the sun and sipping on Kentucky bourbon...(Smile).  OK...OK...I probably won't be sipping on ANY bourbon...but the sentiment is still there.  In other words...when Ms. Violet asked me what I wanted for lunch...I said Tylenol.

I wanna throw out Kudos to Carson Beck.  He is one of the best "game managers" in the SEC.  He's MANAGED to put together (3) back to back to back 300+ yard passing games.  And he hasn't had a running game to help him...until last night.  I'll be honest...I was nervous.  I was DAMN nervous.  But the Dawgs came out on fire.  And when UGA XI made his stroll down the sidelines to encourage his compadres...I knew we were gonna be alright.

Add to all this...Mikey B called a durn good game.  When I texted my brother to tell him so...he texted back something about a "blind squirrel".  My brother does not like Bobo.  But he does like the W's.   HC Stoops didn't know what happened.  I bet he's still confused this morning.  I'll give him a hint.  The REAL Georgia finally happened.  I only hope we stay that way.  A lot of football left to play.  When I spoke with a friend of mine a few minutes ago...who is a Kentucky fan (more basketball than football) he said...I feel bad for the Wildcats but then I think...we could be Miami Hurricane fans.

I'll leave you guys with that..........

Rufus>>

He won't be able to put those type numbers up vs LSU when we meet in Atlanta for the Champ Game.

We will be a finely tuned defensive machine by then.