Calpreps had bishop Sullivan #1 in Va a few weeks ago

HooverOutlaw

26 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And GA got 500 times the resources and support and i can name plenty more then that list you gave who would open a can of whoop ass on lowndes 

Sure you can. That's why Top 4 (including IMG) AHP could barely beat a crap Colquitt team last year. With the exception of the FL Top 10, who else are you going to favor over Lowndes in any year?

15 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Sure you can. That's why Top 4 (including IMG) AHP could barely beat a crap Colquitt team last year. With the exception of the FL Top 10, who else are you going to favor over Lowndes in any year?

That colquitt wasnt a bad team, they started slow but had talent

A team like apopka or Dr Phillips would match up to lowndes

If you looking for a big challenge, have lowndes schedule Osecola from Kissimmee Florida next year 

22 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Disregard that last comment from Rab @Columbiafan. Rab just doesn't like the state powers from lower classifications being mentioned in the "best team in Georgia" convo. He's crazy as hell if he thinks that C-Ville isn't better than any of those teams that he listed.

Rab reminds me of ECHS only difference is i can understand ECHS more than half the time,  i struggle to understand what rab says half the time 

19 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

That colquitt wasnt a bad team, they started slow but had talent

A team like apopka or Dr Phillips would match up to lowndes

If you looking for a big challenge, have lowndes schedule Osecola from Kissimmee Florida next year 

It was actually one of the least talented teams we have had since Rush arrived. 

Lowndes played Plant in 2014 and beat them. That Viking's team went 6-4 and missed the playoffs in the largest class.

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I don't think plant was overally strong that year either but i could be wrong 

They were 11-2 overall and played a few playoff games. Take that for what it's worth though as I don't believe Florida is nearly as great as you and others would have us believe. Nonetheless, they were no basement dweller in state.

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

They were 11-2 overall and played a few playoff games. Take that for what it's worth though as I don't believe Florida is nearly as great as you and others would have us believe. Nonetheless, they were no basement dweller in state.

And i don't think GA is 100 times better than FL like ECHS wants people to think 

GA may have closed in on Florida but you can't definitively prove GA is better than FL

GA for most part plays outmatched oppenents from FL to pad their out of state record while FL plays anyone anyplace anytime 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

And i don't think GA is 100 times better than FL like ECHS wants people to think 

GA may have closed in on Florida but you can't definitively prove GA is better than FL

GA for most part plays outmatched oppenents from FL to pad their out of state record while FL plays anyone anyplace anytime 

Enough with the hyperbole. No one ever stated GA was better than Florida although I would offer up the opinion that GA may be deeper as whole. 

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

Enough with the hyperbole. No one ever stated GA was better than Florida although I would offer up the opinion that GA may be deeper as whole. 

I have a idea 

At end of season have someone (or you if you prefer)  write up a top 50 for GA and I'll use my top 50 and we will put it head to head and see for ourselves 

1 vs 1

2 vs 2

Ect

Just now, Columbiafan said:

I have a idea 

At end of season have someone (or you if you prefer)  write up a top 50 for GA and I'll use my top 50 and we will put it head to head and see for ourselves 

1 vs 1

2 vs 2

Ect

I don't have the time nor inclination to make a Top 50. Perhaps you will find someone else to take you up on that offer.

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Miami Northwestern isn't all full of transfers 

BTW isn't full of transfers 

Miami Central isn't full of transfers 

Apopka isnt full of transfers 

Osceola isn't full of transfers 

St Augustine isn't full of transfers 

Try again

Yes they are. lol 

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

And WHERE is Colquitt's SOFT opponent? Although some have struggled, I don't call scheduling two state runners up and a state champion in non region, very wise!

I think our softest opponent actually turned out to be Vista Murietta, but it didn't really come at the best time as far as breathers go.