This weeks Georgia rankings from the Ajc

Ga96

Just some notes/opinions

7A: Newton should be above Buford

6A: Roswell is too low

5A: I'm not putting coffee at 1 until they prove they can pass the ball

4A: rankings are up on the air 1-10 could win that championship

3A: Cedar grove is undefeated vs teams in their classification level.

2A: same as 4A the championship could go to any of the top 10

1AD1:  I want to go for swainsboro but same as coffee can't trust them until they learn how to pass the ball

1AD2: all I keep hearing is schley but watch out for clinch

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Just some notes/opinions

6A: Roswell is too low

5A: I'm not putting coffee at 1 until they prove they can pass the ball

4A: rankings are up on the air 1-10 could win that championship

3A: Cedar grove is undefeated vs teams in their classification level.

2A: same as 4A the championship could go to any of the top 10

1AD1:  I want to go for swainsboro but same as coffee can't trust them until they learn how to pass the ball

1AD2: all I keep hearing is schley but watch out for clinch

Is Gainesville the clear favorite in 6A?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Is Gainesville the clear favorite in 6A?

I would say so but im going off of not liking their hc and some of their fans. Tcc has won but they have the strength of schelue lower than some of the private schools.  I think that will cost them in the playoffs. 

TCC hc was the clown at moultrie that reported the kids who transferred out to play for rush. Went to Tcc and reported another kid who left from there to go to valdosta as well. 

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I don't know about that.  Buford has SOS in their favor plus I think they are in general a better team.  I'm not poor mouthing Newton because they did beat us and have good players, just more of Buford has been there, done that whereas Newton hasn't.  It will be interesting to see how they do the rest of the season.  I expect them to win out.

12 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I would say so but im going off of not liking their hc and some of their fans. Tcc has won but they have the strength of schelue lower than some of the private schools.  I think that will cost them in the playoffs. 

TCC hc was the clown at moultrie that reported the kids who transferred out to play for rush. Went to Tcc and reported another kid who left from there to go to valdosta as well. 

I'm not saying Rogers did..or..didn't report the players who transferred to Valdosta...but...IF he did...Kudos to him.  We have kids, parents and coaches who don't want to follow the rules.  They think the rules apply to everybody else.  If you followed those particular cases...you saw that none of those kids had valid moves.  And all the kids who "transferred" to Valdosta...including the kid from Central..were deemed ineligible to play.

If you don't like the rule...then get it changed.  But as long as it is the rule...play by it.

But I can see how you would want coaches to cheat.......

Rufus>>