Bud Light the “official beer in the US” sponsor UFC

golfaddict1

• golfaddict1 changed the title to Bud Light the “official beer in the US” sponsor UFC
58 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

https://www.newsweek.com/ufc-faces-boycott-calls-after-partnering-bud-light-1837614

IMG_6787.jpeg

😃

Newsweek is fading as a viable source, but I also watched a vid of Hannity interviewing Dana White and it’s true.  6 yr deal with AB.  

IMG_6788.jpeg

I guess this will not make the cult happy.  But what does besides the misery of others?  

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I guess this will not make the cult happy.  But what does besides the misery of others?  

I think the issue was Bud Light partnering with a grown man who role plays and fetishes about being an adolescent girl. That’s where the outrage stemmed from and people were already upset because the LGBT community and its supporters were already normalizing the sexualization of minors. So people don’t want to support companies that align with these beliefs. 

• Thanks 3

23 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think the issue was Bud Light partnering with a grown man who role plays and fetishes about being an adolescent girl. That’s where the outrage stemmed from and people were already upset because the LGBT community and its supporters were already normalizing the sexualization of minors. So people don’t want to support companies that align with these beliefs. 

Totally.  No fake outrage at all.  

images1.jpg.2dc26b3c6e85bdf1c5f0fb5d04c3b14a.jpg

images2.jpg.5bb04d7d8380e0e3b1055d7447216126.jpg

images4.jpg.49b14b43ee7790800b439aef1cf0cc65.jpg

images3.jpg.f63525afc7200e62416995bfefcc0ad3.jpg

23 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

What about this?  No sexualization of minors going on here.  

download2.jpg.78ea4adf9176bda68f0901c489afda95.jpg

images5.jpg.1e9bd3754fd266060ed32d3f12c2547b.jpg

download3.jpg.d15d8408f0cdd571c5230578bada58fc.jpg