College SOS per ESPN

HooverOutlaw

9 minutes ago, concha said:

To Georgia's credit, they at least have Mizzou on their tally.

The CheatWeasels have still faced no one. Hell, Purdue was missing seven starters yesterday.

If we keep losing players to injury...Kirby might hafta suit up.  Hey, the guy can RUN....LOL.

Between me and you...and nobody else...the game next week with Ole Miss worries me more than the Tennessee game.

Here's you some Gospel....Kiffin is the Devil.  I mean the real and true...Devil.  Georgia is gonna need a bit of luck to beat the Pissants.  

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Hey @Rufus69 be sure that one of you packass give my thanks to coach Calhoun. He gave my vikings a chance when he didn't have to.

You are correct.  And it was against my wishes...(Smile).

I listened to the end of the Camden/Lowndes game since Colquitt's game was a running clock.  I got to hear the last 6 minutes or so.  I thought you guys might come back to win...but when Camden mixed you guys up by throwing the ball...I knew it was over.

Sgt. Carter has gotta be feeling the heat.  Tell me if I'm wrong.....the 2023 team was basically the same guys as the 2022 team?

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

You are correct.  And it was against my wishes...(Smile).

I listened to the end of the Camden/Lowndes game since Colquitt's game was a running clock.  I got to hear the last 6 minutes or so.  I thought you guys might come back to win...but when Camden mixed you guys up by throwing the ball...I knew it was over.

Sgt. Carter has gotta be feeling the heat.  Tell me if I'm wrong.....the 2023 team was basically the same guys as the 2022 team?

Rufus>>

Well it was the same guys in the summer. You'll find many of Lowndes fans male excuses for carter but he ran kids of starters and backups. Others he purposely sat on the bench because he got mad at them in the summer. They'll blame dubose and grage but this sqauds performance had nothing to do with those coaches. We have a bunch of yes men at lowndes and their sickness is ruing the program. The only reason we will be good next year is because everyone else will be rebuilding. Unfortunately we are stuck with carter for the foreseeable future because the admins are scared of negative press. He will either learn his way won't work or be gone in 4 more years.