OU beaten by ISU

steeler01

6 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

Ha baby steps 😀

I know I know!

It's hard to not be excited with how far this team has come. It has been a looooong time since I have seen my Hairy Ugas playing with such a purpose. 

These guys have really bought into Kirby and staff. It all started when our NFL bound juniors decided to stay for their final year. That wouldn't have happened under Richt. It is really paying dividends thus far.

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

After tonight I feel confident in saying... 

Alabama wont win a title... Auburn may just do them in... 

Clemson will slip.... 

Right now 

Washington 

Ohio State 

UGA 

And an interchangable 4th are what its looking like...

Washington? No thanks. Same thing will happen to them again this year when they play a strong team outside of the Pac12.

Alabama didn't dominate, but this isn't the first time we've seen this. Let's not overreact because you're a Bama hater.

Your Buckeyes will get thumped again if they make the playoffs. They haven't proven they belong in a top 5 discussion.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Washington? No thanks. Same thing will happen to them again this year when they play a strong team outside of the Pac12.

Alabama didn't dominate, but this isn't the first time we've seen this. Let's not overreact because you're a Bama hater.

Your Buckeyes will get thumped again if they make the playoffs. They haven't proven they belong in a top 5 discussion.

Last time someone said that we beat Bama.... and won a  National Title... 

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

I suppose I'm doing you girls a favor then. #luckyrabbitsfoot

On a serious note though. What do you see from them to have them Top 3 in the country?

I'm not gonna lie I do have some insecurities and fears about this OSU team...  and if we get in the playoffs I'll be surprised... partially... 

We'll know where we stand when we play Penn State... 

Maryland was Decent at best but destroying them means nothing... 

I will say this about Bama though.... This is not one of their better teams... I saw some things tonight that a team like Clemson or Penn State wouldve ate them up for... 

22 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Uh, they made the playoffs so if the same thing happens to them as last year, that's kind of a good thing.  

No one from the BIG is going and the same for the Big 12.  

Washington

Bama vs UGA winner

1 or 0 loss Clemson and....

hopefully a 1 loss ND.  Lets go..

Texas A&M actually couldve won this game... But there where alot of moments where Kellen Mond looked like he didnt know where he was.... 

I'm telling you that Bama Jock Rider ATLien and that other Bama fan can say what they want but Bama is #1 in name only this year... 

They havent played anyone aside from A&M that was actually good... 

FSU is in full rewind mode... 

Fresno state is not suitable competition.. for anyone.... 

Colorado State put 23 on Bama... 

No.... 

20 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I suppose I'm doing you girls a favor then. #luckyrabbitsfoot

On a serious note though. What do you see from them to have them Top 3 in the country?

Also its not a matter of OSU doing something to get ranked in the top 3.... 

Its a matter of everyone else F**king up.... 

Oklahoma.... Check.... 

Michigan....Checked... 

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Last time someone said that we beat Bama.... and won a  National Title... 

I know a bunch of dumb-ass Buckeyes that have said it the last three years. You idiots say it every year, 2 Bama Championship games later, still waiting. By the way Oklahoma- HAHAHAHAHA

Just now, Bamarod said:

I know a bunch of dumb-ass Buckeyes that have said it the last three years. You idiots say it every year, 2 Bama Championship games later, still waiting. By the way Oklahoma- HAHAHAHAHA

And I know A bunch of Dumbass Bama fans that think they're invincible....  

You're not winning a Natty this year... 

7 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Uh, they made the playoffs so if the same thing happens to them as last year, that's kind of a good thing.  

No one from the BIG is going and the same for the Big 12.  

Washington

Bama vs UGA winner

1 or 0 loss Clemson and....

hopefully a 1 loss ND.  Lets go..

As the season progresses, I believe ND is making themselves worthy of a Top 10 bid. I would have them over OSU and Oklahoma at this point. They are probably the 2nd or 3rd best 1 loss team at the moment. I am pulling for them against the SoCal Condoms next week (it pains me to say that because I live to hate the Irish, but I want them to be as highly ranked as possible for obvious reasons).

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Also its not a matter of OSU doing something to get ranked in the top 3.... 

Its a matter of everyone else F**king up.... 

Oklahoma.... Check.... 

Michigan....Checked... 

Having OSU in the Top 10 is a blessing right now. They can still move themselves up the rankings, but at the moment I would have it:

Bama

UGA

Clemson

PSU

TCU

I will evaluate a little more and expand to a Top 25 soon.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Having OSU in the Top 10 is a blessing right now. They can still move themselves up the rankings, but at the moment I would have it:

Bama

UGA

Clemson

PSU

TCU

I'm telling you TCU will piss the bed man... 

And it'll be just there luck it'll be against Oklahoma... 

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'm telling you TCU will piss the bed man... 

And it'll be just there luck it'll be against Oklahoma... 

Not ruling that out, but I'm not ranking teams based on how they will finish. That will be a toss up, and I believe they will show better than OSU did against the Sooners even if they lose.

17 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Bama

UGA

Clemson

PSU

TCU

Bama has no pass rush, and UGA is to one dimensional to move the ball on Clemson or Bama. 

UGA matches up with PSU, but not with Bama or Clemson. Their D will tire in the end and they'll lose by 10-17 points

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Bama has no pass rush, and UGA is to one dimensional to move the ball on Clemson or Bama. 

UGA matches up with PSU, but not with Bama or Clemson. Their D will tire in the end and they'll lose by 10-17 points

Clemson was in a fist fight today with Wake Forest.  They aren't wearing anyone down.  Bama has been bullying their schedule.  They wouldn't be able to bully UGA.  It would be grind.

4 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Clemson was in a fist fight today with Wake Forest.  They aren't wearing anyone down.  Bama has been bullying their schedule.  They wouldn't be able to bully UGA.  It would be grind.

Clemson went up easily(21-0 in the 4th quarter) and then did what they did last year, let the team back in the game. Clemson plays down to their competition. That's been their MO for the last couple of years. 

Bama wouldn't be able to bully UGA, but they're more physical than UGA, and would eventually wear them out. Those two are mirror images of each other, but Bama has better players with more depth. 

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

It's possible, but I think UGA has enough depth on defense and at running back to keep the game closer than that and a good chance to pull out a win.

I feel confident we would have success running the ball against Clemson, and I don't see the Tigers marching up and down the field on this defense.

Also, I think we appear one dimensional because we have had no reason to pass, but Fromm has the ability to make the throws when called upon and has shown that he can extend drives with his legs.

Too early to tell right now, but I don't see either of those teams being a 3 score favorite over us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Clemson went up easily and then did what they did last year, let the team back in the game. Clemson plays up to their competition. That's been their MO for the last couple of years. 

Bama wouldn't be able to bully UGA, but they're more physical than UGA, and would eventually wear them out. Those two are mirror images of each other, but Bama has better players with more depth. 

I agree with you about Bama.  Clemson doesn't have Deshaun Watson to save them anymore.  We are going to see here shortly how he deals with some real game pressure when everyone knows about him, assuming he's not seriously injured.  

When I think about it though, Bama has had some injuries that has hurt their depth but I would take the Bama qb wideout situation over UGA's.

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Also, I think we appear one dimensional because we have had no reason to pass, but Fromm has the ability to make the throws when called upon and has shown that he can extend drives with his legs.

Till Fromm proves that he can march Georgia up and down the field against teams that won't have to bring extra people in the box to stop the run, I'm not sold on him. 

Bama and Clemson can use their front 4 and stuff their running game. Clemson has the best D-line in College football.