OU beaten by ISU

steeler01

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

Till Fromm proves that he can march Georgia up and down the field against teams that won't have to bring extra people in the box to stop the run, I'm not sold on him. 

Bama and Clemson can use their front 4 and stuff their running game. Clemson has the best D-line in College football. 

Clemson has the best defensive tackles in the country that fuck everything up.  Their defensive ends are just solid imo.  Two best defensive ends I've seen this season play for BC and NC State who is going to knock off Clemson.

3 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I agree with you about Bama.  Clemson doesn't have Deshaun Watson to save them anymore.  We are going to see here shortly how he deals with some real game pressure when everyone knows about him, assuming he's not seriously injured.  

But they have a better defense, and the offense doesn't have to score as much as they were doing with Watson.

He has been dealing with pressure  just fine. Their next big game will be at NCST. then home against FSU

7 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Till Fromm proves that he can march Georgia up and down the field against teams that won't have to bring extra people in the box to stop the run, I'm not sold on him. 

Bama and Clemson can use their front 4 and stuff their running game. Clemson has the best D-line in College football. 

Clemson just allowed 4 YPC to Wake Forest. I'm sorry, but they aren't stopping UGAs 3 headed monster at RB with a 4 man front.

Chaney has been able to keep the play calling vanilla and hasn't had to show his cards. He will be able to throw in some wrinkles when need be.

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Clemson just allowed 4 YPC to Wake Forest. I'm sorry, but they aren't stopping UGAs 3 headed monster at RB with a 4 man front.

You mean 3.8 yards, and it was a QB scrambling that was all of the rushing yards. Very different from stopping a HB, that you know is getting the ball.

Yes they will. UGA's O-line will be getting tossed around. Clemson isn't Vandy, Tennessee and the rest of the SEC scrubs this year. 

Just now, steeler01 said:

But they have a better defense, and the offense doesn't have to score as much as they were doing with Watson.

He has been dealing with pressure  just fine. Their next big game will be at NCST. then home against FSU

They have to score which is something they have struggled to do against bad teams.  BC held them to 7 points for 3 quarters and some change and that was with 1 player wrecking shop.  Wake Forest gave them hell.  I think UGA's defensive line would be alright against Clemson.

Just now, steeler01 said:

You mean 3.8 yards, and it was a QB scrambling that was all of the rushing yards. Very different from stopping a HB, that you know is getting the ball.

Yes they will. UGA's O-line will be getting tossed around. Clemson isn't Vandy, Tennessee and the rest of the SEC scrubs this year. 

I think you will be unpleasantly surprised if and when that time comes.

Just now, nptb17 said:

They have to score which is something they have struggled to do against bad teams.  BC held them to 7 points for 3 quarters and some change and that was with 1 player wrecking shop.  Wake Forest gave them hell.  I think UGA's defensive line would be alright against Clemson.

That goes back to their playing down to their competition. 

How bout this.

Clemson plays UGA and I got Clemson for whatever amount of money. Against anyone on this site

2 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

I don't think so. I think you'll find yourself like Bama fans last year if they meet up

Not exactly. Being a Dawg fan I would be quite pleased with that result. With that being said, this ain't the 2016 Tigers.

Regardless, the fun is just getting started. We can predict all we want, but these big time matchups are far from certain.

I don't like who ND is playing at wideout.  They are big but slow in and out of cuts, no separation and aren't running by people.  ND has guys on the team than can run but refuse to play them.  I hope they are just keeping them hidden so no one has a scouting report on them.

53 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I don't like who ND is playing at wideout.  They are big but slow in and out of cuts, no separation and aren't running by people.  ND has guys on the team than can run but refuse to play them.  I hope they are just keeping them hidden so no one has a scouting report on them.

Tough to judge ND O today w/o wimbush and unc is garbage. 

Close loss to uga that's it  .... not a bad loss imo. 

10 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Tough to judge ND O today w/o wimbush and unc is garbage. 

Close loss to uga that's it  .... not a bad loss imo. 

Offense moved the ball with ease, but NC is terrible like you said.  Book made some very confident throws but also threw the ball to UNC twice like wtf.