Sports Illustrated 2023 Sportsperson of the Year is…

golfaddict1

• golfaddict1 changed the title to Sports Illustrated 2023 Sportsperson of the Year is…

They traded their journalistic integrity for clicks and buys. 

They couldn’t find one coach that had more than a 3 win improvement from last year. It would have been impressive if they took the original roster plus one recruiting class and improved by 3 wins. 

I think Sports Illustrated already sold out when they started adding plus size models in their swimsuit issues. Proof they sold out for social causes. 

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They traded their journalistic integrity for clicks and buys. 

They couldn’t find one coach that had more than a 3 win improvement from last year. It would have been impressive if they took the original roster plus one recruiting class and improved by 3 wins. 

I think Sports Illustrated already sold out when they started adding plus size models in their swimsuit issues. Proof they sold out for social causes. 

Plus size? You just sold out! It’s called FAT

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Plus size? You just sold out! It’s called FAT

I realized I’m on the football side of the board and didn’t want to get banned for off topic language. Lol. 

But yeah fat slobs who are morbidly obese are being paraded around irresponsibly showing young women that it’s ok to be knocking on heavens door with your weight. 

• Haha 1