It's A Real Shame Some Of These Power 5 Leagues Had Such Trash Teams In Their Champ Games.....

RedZone

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

At a neutral site. Insanity happens at Auburn. 

This aside...bare with me because Im bout to drop some gospel on yall and I know yall remember... 

We got in the playoffs after we lost to an ugly Virginia Tech team then lost not only our 1st string QB but our 2nd string qb and played a mediocre schedule

We went into the playoffs and not only played but beat a WAY better Alabama team than the one thats playing right now... 

So that third string soft schedule BS is just that BULL AND FUCKING SHIT 

The committee doesn't have a solid sensible reason for leaving FSU out other than they simply DID NOT WANT TO LEAVE OUT AN SEC TEAM 

Even though they should have... 

To justify the jump for Alabama from #8 to #4... 

So take this "3rd string QB" and "16-6" bullshit and shove it back up ya ass... 

And to the people out here flexing like Louisville isn't a good win y'all are fucking high... 

This was 100% a favoritism pick... 

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

FSU is not the same team without their qb. 

bgw

Man I will give you this... 

Yes you could see that they played different on Offense but sometimes shit ain't pretty... 

And while me and @concha dont agree on everything one thing we can agree on as Buckeyes is that you will see some UGLY ASS WINS that make you shake your fucking head and doubt your team... 

But you gotta take those... 

FSU without Jordan Travis and Tate Rodemaker did look different yes...

BUT! 

FSU defense has helped keep them straight and on the right path... 

They could have held their own and Im willing to bet that they would have done pretty good... 

Like I said to Chimp... 

This was just a classic fucking... 

The committee basically told FSU that what they did. Didn't matter AT ALL... 

And in the same vein told alabama that their NUMEROUS UGLY WINS and double digit home loss to Texas didn't matter at fucking all... 

• Haha 1