Sue Their Ass, Ronnie !!!!

Rufus69

4 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

He is just another Heisman winner Hoover has beaten.

He had girl trouble at Hueytown that is why Saban backed off knowing his issues but FSU welcomed him with open arms.  He is a serial sexual offender. Perfect for FSU. 

If you have the proof of his guilt, why didn’t you bring it forward? 

3 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Note:  I posted the following in another thread about the same time as Rufus started this thread.  I'm moving the comment here, because it both fits better here, and contains a link:

Look at the bright side FSU fans - Ron DiSantis is on the job asking for $1 million in the state’s budget to let Florida State sue the committee over its decision to exclude the team from the Playoff...because his fifth grader and his preschooler, both FSU fans, "were not happy."  Sounds like a totally legit use of government power 🙄

Of course the Florida state budget won't be approved for months, well after the game is played, but that's just a nit. Maybe Ron can force a playoff 'do-over.'

https://theathletic.com/5117066/2023/12/06/ron-desantis-cfp-florida-state-snub/?source=nyt_sports

I gave up on florida once I came across nolebull and the like.

• Haha 1

On 12/7/2023 at 11:38 AM, golfaddict1 said:

1 million set aside in budget?  😂 

Hope they spend that million on  fighting the pedophiles , Soros DAs, woke school boards and illegal aliens sneaking into the state. This year's champion was decided after the Bama games against LSU, Ole Miss and UGA.