Fox News alert from today

golfaddict1

I read your post
all I can think about was Kevin Bacon in Animal House
screaming “ ALL IS WELL” before he is literally flattened.  That’s the left
and it is coming to a screaching halt. Dems really think they have us fooled.  

oh and now Joe is concerned about the border
.SHOCKING since his approval rating on the border is  reallly low.  The left just think we are sheep aka 66 and world citizen.

1/25- we seal the border and start drilling,đŸ‡ș🇾

• Like 1

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I read your post

Yup.  The stock market is going up because the left is duping the country. Â đŸ‘đŸ»Â 

Enjoy the gains in your portfolio.   Travel abroad.  

.SHOCKING since his approval rating on the border is  reallly low.  The left just think we are sheep aka 66 and world citizen.

You have a cold weekend to snuggle up to GOP propaganda.    
Read about Trump’s wall and how Mexico paid for it.  

“Start drilling”?  😂 

I read this and thought of John McEnroe’s “you cannot be serious” comment to a chair umpire.  

IMG_8206.jpeg

IMG_8207.jpeg

IMG_8208.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I read your post

You are going to respond to Golf's post aren't you?  Your implication that we are not drilling is wrong.  Will you at least admit you are wrong on this?

And you can disagree with me all you want but you can't disagree with facts unless you don't care.  Republicans have said they are not going to do anything about the border.  They do not want to give Biden a political win.  It is not a secret and it is not difficult to understand.  If their own words do not convince you, how about how they voted on border funding?  They voted NO on every bill to secure the border.  No on border agents.  No on everything.  

Disagree with that.  

14 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You are going to respond to Golf's post aren't you?  Your implication that we are not drilling is wrong.  Will you at least admit you are wrong on this?

And you can disagree with me all you want but you can't disagree with facts unless you don't care.  Republicans have said they are not going to do anything about the border.  They do not want to give Biden a political win.  It is not a secret and it is not difficult to understand.  If their own words do not convince you, how about how they voted on border funding?  They voted NO on every bill to secure the border.  No on border agents.  No on everything.  

Disagree with that.  

Link?

23 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Link?

House Republicans Are at Each Other's Throats Over the Border (rollingstone.com)

Opinion | House Republicans try to blow up the border deal they claim to want - The Washington Post

Bipartisan deal on the border and immigration faces opposition from Trump : NPR

You have nothing to say about drilling?  You probably think the links I posted are fake news too.  

None of this stuff is complicated.  

On 1/21/2024 at 1:19 PM, GoBigBlack said:

Hearing things you don’t like that go against everything you know and believe that you also can’t honestly convince yourself are fake sounds really complicated, actually. 

Well except that of course.  With that kind of complexity, he may never find his way back to reality.  

• Like 2