DBP vs PC

Zipcep

Just now, paladin4ever said:

Simple...bring in the type of player that you want. In the end, if he believes in his system, he will find a way to win.

Itll be interesting go forward. Not always easy to do what your saying. PC has that winning atmosphere over the past few years and if they start losing like they are now and players start leaving and your not getting back to winning ways itll be tough to keep sabella or any other coach. Unless they are very patient like BC has been with Nunzio

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Those type of players will go elsewhere. PC will always be an attractive alternative for families for three reasons: it's co-ed, it's cheap, and it's centrally located and convenient to the masses. It's the largest, co-ed, Catholic HS in NJ. It's not going anywhere regardless of its football team's W/L record.   

Didnt say that the school was going anywhere. never thought that the school was going to shut down over it. Just saying what the future of sabella might be in my opinion and the future of the program

45 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

Simple...bring in the type of player that you want. In the end, if he believes in his system, he will find a way to win.

True but if administration doesn't care about winning it will be tough to do. Hopefully Sabella stays and builds a excellent program. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Exactly and they won with that type of player. Now that type of player is pushing back on Sabella. So whats Sabella gonna do? No reason to stay in a place that you are not wanted. 

the "livin' legacies" will be gone and forgotten soon enough.  Sabella w/ the new admin's support will change the culture and, as gsb noted, the school will remain too attractive for several reasons (also including the coach) for them not to continue to attract top-notch FB talent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

I'll bet you can throw that jab at least another dozen times before the game starts.......if you try really hard

Sounds like someone who is REALLY starting to SWEAT!!  :o

Get it ALL IN NOW!!  May never be able to use that one again!xD

And to think all season I have not posted much at all on the football side of the Forum because i did not think i would ever be able to trash talk this year! B|

too bad you have family obligation to go too and cant make the game

Just now, dbcaptiron said:

Actually that's at 4:00, should not take THAT much time and puts me more than 1/2 way to the game....

Not sure yet for Fri night, would much rather it be at DBP (it is at PC right?), but who knows....might just show up.

isnt ur son competing tomorrow or saturday?? The game is tomorrow night at PC