DBP vs PC

Zipcep

2 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

PC 22, DBP 21!  Sabella rallies troops for the win in OT; DBP continues slide.

Can’t believe the total lack of enthusiasm for this game.  Nothing on NJ.com, VarsityAces barely had coverage, nothing on News Varsity 12...

Kind of feel it was intentional backlash at BNU. Nothing anywhere on this game. I know they're both down but... The Bergen Record is horrible on HS sports in general promoting HS sports.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

No Hardy or Clark and PC beats bosco on the road.... wow. Not a good first season for Teel 

Bergen has beaten Bosco like 3 times in 13 years.  Nunzio better rein them in because I think they are chomping at the bit to take out some pent up frustration on the Ironmen.  Toal and Stengel are gonna have those boys fired up!  It could get ugly.

• Haha 1

Just now, Irish said:

Kind of feel it was intentional backlash at BNU. Nothing anywhere on this game. I know they're both down but... The Bergen Record is horrible on HS sports in general promoting HS sports.

Agreed even tho  it’s down year for teams how you not gonna have anyone cover this game 

total bullshit

So Bosco is now 2-5 in year one of the Teel regime. Must be GT's fault that he left the cupboard dry. This team and program are in a free fall. Very sad as what has become of a once proud program. But at least they have that new building on campus. 

Kudos to PC on a big win once again over Bosco. 

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

Bergen has beaten Bosco like 3 times in 13 years.  Nunzio better rein them in because I think they are chomping at the bit to take out some pent up frustration on the Ironmen.  Toal and Stengel are gonna have those boys fired up!

If nunzio and toal can run it up .... you bet your ass they will. Jason Negro style.... 

17 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Bosco had great teams, but many non-Bosco guys were warning the DBP faithful that all good things come to an end. Many of the fans didn't want to consider such a thing. They had a damn good run, though.

No doubt impossible to keep up the pace of 2002-2011. But the free fall that this program has taken this year does not bode well for this coach and the program.  

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I hear you. BC is clearly the best team in NJ right now. However, PC, DBP and SPP are all capable of beating each other to get to the State Sectional Final game vs BC. So every NPG4 team still has alot to play for. 

Is Bosco in any danger of not making the playoffs? With 10 teams in NPG4 there is still only 8 spots?

19 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The Top 8 teams make the playoffs. New rules guarantee that EVERY BNU Red team makes the playoffs regardless of record. Can't be seeded worse than 8th. 

Dear God I had DBP 31-0..this is horrible for Bosco..I thought tonight would springboard them into next weeks game. How wrong i was..Bergen still somehow in my deranged mind will fuck this up to the point where they make it close but I still think Bc wins 31-17. But then again who the hell am I to make predictions

• Haha 2