Democrats vote against bill banning terrorists from entering US.

Nolebull813

59 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is just for archiving purposes for when someone tries to call out some Republican politician. You can save time and come back to this thread and click the link below 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/squad-democrats-cori-bush-rashida-021335442.html

For archiving purposes, do you also plan on adding in why they voted against it? Or did they not give a reason? 

17 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

For archiving purposes, do you also plan on adding in why they voted against it? Or did they not give a reason? 

What are the odds Nole EVER comes back here to answer your question?  Vegas says it is around 5%.  I say 0%.  I bet he didn't even read the article.  Vegas says 0% chance he did.  I agree.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

I read why. It was a symbolic vote since they knew it had zero percent chance of failing. They just wanted everyone to know where their allegiance was. The one positive about people like this is they don’t try and hide their hatred for America and Israel. They wear it as a badge of honor. Same with AOC and Omar. These people do not care they pledge allegiance to foreign terrorists. 

41 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I read why. It was a symbolic vote since they knew it had zero percent chance of failing. They just wanted everyone to know where their allegiance was. The one positive about people like this is they don’t try and hide their hatred for America and Israel. They wear it as a badge of honor. Same with AOC and Omar. These people do not care they pledge allegiance to foreign terrorists. 

No, you didn't read it.  You just say the dumbest shit and apparently NEVER have any interest in getting things right.  

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wheres the quote to support that?