LSU Frosh RB Trey Holly arrested

Reb72

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I am SHOCKED that the Louisiana state fan that starts threads on everything negative coming out of USC and Texas is completely quiet about a tiger running back being accused of attempted murder. Just shocked! Lol

Because everything in Texas and Cali is always bigger than anything in that State.  The worst in Cali or Texas would be an upgrade to that State.  No one and I mean No One from Cali or Texas ever starts a Thread about anything La. Because we truly don't care. At least there are no more pictures of sweaty teenagers without their shirts. 

Lincoln Riley wanted nothing to do with lsu and loudly stated such while they were all over his nuts. Lincoln Riley's house and Texas Stadiums are triggers 🤭Another lsu dude was caught betting in the NFL.  He's  with the Patriots

Former LSU football player Kayshon Boutte was arrested on illegal gambling charges

TRIGGERS 😁Sports Illustrated  article. 

For now, it’s time to call Baton Rouge, where LSU fans, boosters and even some school officials were left completely stunned by Riley’s admission after the game that he is, in fact, not a candidate for their job.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

I am SHOCKED that the Louisiana state fan that starts threads on everything negative coming out of USC and Texas is completely quiet about a tiger running back being accused of attempted murder. Just shocked! Lol

I broke the story a couple days ago, mater skippy.

Check out the track thread for my thoughts since I'm in your head.

Screenshot_20240218-220912-445.png

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I broke the story a couple days ago, mater skippy.

Check out the track thread for my thoughts since I'm in your head.

Screenshot_20240218-220912-445.png

Why didn’t it get its own thread? Bummel boy? Rileys recruiting classes 11 months before signing day get their own thread. I guess attempted murder is less significant. So sad! 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Why didn’t it get its own thread?

Because there's nothing positive about the story, mater skippy and I don't know the entire story..... AND I don't need to read a bunch of dumbass comments from people who know even less about it than I do.

Clear? 

Just now, RedZone said:

Because there's nothing positive about the story, mater skippy and I don't know the entire story..... AND I don't need to read a bunch of dumbass comments from people who know even less about it than I do.

Clear? 

Everyone knows about riley's current struggles with recruiting.

That's not working out like most thought it would. That's why that was a story.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Clear? 

So every post you make has a positive add to the story? Man you’re drowning. No worries dork. You’ll go on and on about anything that doesn’t go against your narrative. We all understand that. Keep crying. Drug busts and murder stories are off the table for you. Recruiting wars about unproven kids are fair game. Can’t make it up! Laughing out loud. See you in Vegas if you make it. 

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

So every post you make has a positive add to the story? Man you’re drowning. No worries dork. You’ll go on and on about anything that doesn’t go against your narrative. We all understand that. Keep crying. Drug busts and murder stories are off the table for you. Recruiting wars about unproven kids are fair game. Can’t make it up! Laughing out loud. See you in Vegas if you make it. 

Just don't forget about the $100 you're going to owe me.

I've never lost a money bet on this forum.

The positive thing about that is I'm not even going to make you pay me. Knowing I own you is enough for me!