Ruston, La Freshman Ahmad Hudson A Legit 2 Sport Star The World Will Get To Know The Next 3 Years!

RedZone

6-6 225 lbs WR football and Strong Forward basketball.

He is currently lighting it up in basketball.

Has offers in basketball and football already including LSU

He's going to be a problem for a lot of DBs. 

They just build them differently in Louisiana.

Remember the name!

Screenshot_20240217-164704-857.png

GFtWmBEWcAArBHG.jpeg

• RedZone changed the title to Ruston, La Freshman Ahmad Hudson A Legit 2 Sport Star The World Will Get To Know The Next 3 Years!

According to On3Sports only 3 WRs in the 2027 Class have college offers already. When this was written anyways. I don't know if it's been updated. 

Ruston's Ahmad Hudson and 👇

"He’s the third wide receiver to grab a verbal scholarship from LSU, joining the Lone Star State’s Ethan Feaster and Deshawn Dewalt. Feaster will suit up for DeSoto this fall, while Dewalt is at Lancaster."

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You blast me about talking about Hoover's basketball programs practice what you preach swamp man. 

You are like a ga96 with Lowndes. Same brain activities and functions.

I'm Rummel, not Ruston.

This is a two sport thread, dumbass. 

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You blast me about talking about Hoover's basketball programs practice what you preach swamp man. 

He’s the only one on this forum that claims an entire state. He will shit on your school, while backing an entire state. You can’t write this stuff. Once you detach and recognize it for what it’s worth, it’s hilarious. He’s going to write about rummel all day? Stop it. Lmfao. Let the looney tune talk. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

He’s the only one on this forum that claims an entire state.

Louisiana is mine just like you and your 13,000 mater haze photos every year, mater skippy.

I spread the love around though and I'm the least biased poster that posts on this forum.

If it wasn't for me people wouldn't know anything on this forum. 😭

Just now, RedZone said:

Louisiana is mine just like you and your 13,000 mater haze photos every year, mater skippy.

I spread the love around though and I'm the least biased poster that posts on this forum.

If it wasn't for me people wouldn't know anything on this forum. 😭

I've even started several Jayden Daniels threads who is from California and showed him and his school some love he didn't get from California people here.

California didn't even know who he was. Lmao

Freaking sad State of Affairs.

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I've even started several Jayden Daniels threads who is from California and showed him and his school some love he didn't get from California people here.

California didn't even know who he was. Lmao

Freaking sad State of Affairs.

Oh boo hoo. Cry baby boy redzone. You can start threads on kids from the IE but not on kids that are accused of murder at “your” school. If I had to start a thread on a kid from Cajon I’d have to star a thread on a kid from everywhere. I went to Mater Dei and USC. MBA from Fuqua years after. That’s it. Im not jock riding athletes from all across the state like yourself. Per your posts on here, you went to Tulane, lsu, rummel, have arch mannings address(posted an aerial of his house), know Lincoln Rileys sq footage, etc. sad really! 

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Oh boo hoo. Cry baby boy redzone. You can start threads on kids from the IE but not on kids that are accused of murder at “your” school. If I had to start a thread on a kid from Cajon I’d have to star a thread on a kid from everywhere. I went to Mater Dei and USC. MBA from Fuqua years after. That’s it. Im not jock riding athletes from all across the state like yourself. Per your posts on here, you went to Tulane, lsu, rummel, have arch mannings address(posted an aerial of his house), know Lincoln Rileys sq footage, etc. sad really! 

Someone's feelings are hurt again....tisk, tisk, tisk.

You really have to be prepared for that when you jump in one of my threads, mater skippy.

Cya...