Coach Roland leaves Mainland (fl) to become the new HC of Camden County (Ga)

Ga96

Definitely for the money. I get it. No issue there. I would like to see him bring a level of confidence that Camden hasn’t had in over a generation in regards to scheduling teams who are actual varsity football teams who know how to play the game of football. 

Wonder if Mainland plays Coffee still. I don’t think they should if players start jumping ship. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@Ga96 Idk if you heard but Houston HS might be looking for a new HC soon too after some shady activity got done under his watch

Did not hear that but I wouldn't be surprised about the baseball team. Their HC does whatever he wants. 

Do you have a link where I can read what happened?

Our boys are down in Miami the next 3 days but we played a 2 game series with hoco the first week of the season.

14 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

My mistake it was the Baseball coach not Football HC

Ok now I see something. Yes the racism doesn't surprise me at all. That's like hand in hand with baseball. People have gotten more comfortable with showing how they really are. I hope all involved receive the harshest punishment possible.