The J6 Committee - A Collection of Slimy, Underhanded Scumbags

Former Rep. Liz Cheney’s January 6 Committee suppressed evidence that President Donald Trump pushed for 10,000 National Guard troops to protect the nation’s capital, a previously hidden transcript obtained by The Federalist shows.

Cheney and her committee falsely claimed they had “no evidence” to support Trump officials’ claims the White House had communicated its desire for 10,000 National Guard troops. In fact, an early transcribed interview conducted by the committee included precisely that evidence from a key source. The interview, which Cheney attended and personally participated in, was suppressed from public release until now.

Deputy Chief of Staff Anthony Ornato’s first transcribed interview with the committee was conducted on January 28, 2022. In it, he told Cheney and her investigators that he overheard White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows push Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser to request as many National Guard troops as she needed to protect the city.

He also testified President Trump had suggested 10,000 would be needed to keep the peace at the public rallies and protests scheduled for January 6, 2021...

Not only did the committee not accurately characterize the interview, they suppressed the transcript from public review. On top of that, committee allies began publishing critical stories and even conspiracy theories about Ornato ahead of follow-up interviews with him...

https://thefederalist.com/2024/03/08/exclusive-liz-cheney-january-6-committee-suppressed-exonerating-evidence-of-trumps-push-for-national-guard/

Day by day, it’s becoming clearer: the Capitol was swarming with FEDs from every US intelligence agency. It was an extensive operation, all aimed at entrapping Donald Trump. Both the protesters and Trump himself were set up. But as the old saying goes, the truth has a way of leaking out.

https://revolver.news/2024/03/new-evidence-shows-the-cia-has-turned-on-the-american-people/

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

In it, he told Cheney and her investigators that he overheard White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows push Washington D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser to request as many National Guard troops as she needed to protect the city.

This is laugh out loud funny.

While it's not exactly the definition of hearsay, it's in the same family.

We have people like you decrying direct evidence as "hearsay" in another thread but then pushing this as a smoking gun of some sort.

So a Trump toady said he overheard another Trump toady pushing another person to make a request that another person send National Guard troops.

If you want to see some of Slotback Right's other greatest hits see, the Arizona Fraudit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

If you want to see some of Slotback Right's other greatest hits see, the Arizona Fraudit.

We can't forget We Build the Wall.

The claim:

On 8/20/2020 at 11:04 PM, Slotback Right said:

Reality Check:

Once again, a nothing burger from the Southern District of New York...you know the witch hunt capital of the world, which is obsessed with killing their white whale...Trump, and anyone connected to him.

Why is it a nothing burger?

1. It's the SDNY. Already covered that in my first sentence.

2. The claim is fraud. That Bannon, and others who started this gofundme campaign promised not to take any of the donations for themselves, but supposedly did anyway. Wrong!

3. That the donors did not get what they wanted from the campaign. Wrong!

How do I know this? Simple. I donated to the fund. 

When you donate, they thank you for your donation, and then ask if you'd like to give and extra 15% for those administering the fund. (I said yes, but being the cheap bastard that I am, I lowered my donation from $85 to $73 dollars to make up for the extra 15%). That 15% is most likely the money that went to those four people charged. I have absolutely no problem with that.

Donation date: June 5, 2019

Donation to: We The People BUILT the Wall!

Donation will be received by: Brian Kolfage

Donation amount: $73.00

Tip to: GoFundMe

Tip amount: $10.95

Total amount: $83.95

Your donation will appear on your statement as WPY*WE THE PEOPLE

Your tip will appear on your statement as WPY*GoFundMe

And...as I have posted on this forum in the past...I got my money's worth. A great big beautiful wall in Sunland Park, New Mexico, and a 3+ mile long even more beautiful wall near Mission Texas. They are working on Walls #3 and 4. I will contribute to those also if and when I get the chance. 

How it's going:

image.png.ad41bb397cdb957d27ab2b1a1445f12c.png

https://apnews.com/article/border-wall-donald-trump-steve-bannon-15db1e18f3cd46a87bc395b14b2bcf15

🙄

2 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I'm conflicted about who the biggest dipshit is around here. It's a very competitive field.

But the weight of the evidence seems to point to Slotback Right.

I mean this guy gets defrauded and then instead of keeping it to himself he argues that it wasn't fraud because he donated!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Three things a maga moron should never talk about.

1-Covid

2-J6

3-Integrity

Absolutely no one with a college education wants to hear any of it. 

You…college education? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You…integrity?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You….having a chin? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2