If a so called powerhouse has 3 instate loses are they considered a powerhouse

LiberalDonaldTrump

34 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

lol that's ridiculous to even argue that a team loses 3 times in 1 year to all in state not ranked teams

its pretty comical 

@Sammyswordsman

@GardenStateBaller

can u 2 give us the definition of powerhouse...cuz the south is lost in translation 

IF I may interject my observations, from my limited expertise of a mere six decades! A powerhouse is one who is the ONLY team who can take out teams who nobody else could! A powerhouse is one who is ALWAYS in the conversation for a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP! A powerhouse is one, where even in two rebuilding seasons, are still in the hearts and minds of major news outlets, such as USA TODAY, and NFL Network! A powerhouse is the one, where if you don't come ready to play um! You'll leave with a SEVERE case of DROOPY MOUF!:(

42 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

IF I may interject my observations, from my limited expertise of a mere six decades! A powerhouse is one who is the ONLY team who can take out teams who nobody else could! A powerhouse is one who is ALWAYS in the conversation for a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP! A powerhouse is one, where even in two rebuilding seasons, are still in the hearts and minds of major news outlets, such as USA TODAY, and NFL Network! A powerhouse is the one, where if you don't come ready to play um! You'll leave with a SEVERE case of DROOPY MOUF!:(

Lol u got like 2 state champs lil man.... SJR got like 10 more state champs just in the last 17 years

16 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol u got like 2 state champs lil man.... SJR got like 10 more state champs just in the last 17 years

Do creative playa acquisitions schools REALLY count? And Colquitt has THREE AND a NATTY? And SJR? And how many times has SJR beaten or HELL, even PLAYED the winningest team on the PLANET? The Packers have played um bout 110 times, mostly in REGION play!

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

lol that's ridiculous to even argue that a team loses 3 times in 1 year to all in state not ranked teams

its pretty comical 

@Sammyswordsman

@GardenStateBaller

can u 2 give us the definition of powerhouse...cuz the south is lost in translation 

Per the bylaws, no team with three losses, in state or otherwise, shall be considered a powerhouse.  

If said team were to win a state playoff that year,  then the entire state shsll be deemed to be "down" in said year, and if said state was once considered a "power state", then said state in said year, would no longer classify as a "power state".  ( see "Power State" definition).

Thank you  for seeking clarification from the committee on definitions 

- The Comish 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You guys have seriously jumped the shark at this point. However, it's funny watching you prove how little about real football you actually understand. 

The liberal media will call Colquitt County Football a powerhouse for years into the future. There may actually be religions formed around the greatest football stories ever told. Far into the future when you guys are dust, the religions that have formed around the Packers football program will have enslaved the minds of generations of your families. Your great great great grandkids will likely teeth on ice rings bearing the vaunted interlocking C's while your dust particles roll around in your graves. 

xD

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

SJR plays like a 12 game season and usually has to beat 1 decent-to-good team to win a Championship. They dont even play in the good bracket. 

Colquitt has been to atleast the quarterfinals every year for the last 9 years, and the Semifinals 8 of the last 9... last year being the only exception when they met up with eventual State Champ Grayson in the Quarters...

Colquitt did win it in '94... '14 & '15... '15 came with a natty.

20 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Per the bylaws, no team with three losses, in state or otherwise, shall be considered a powerhouse.  

If said team were to win a state playoff that year,  then the entire state shsll be deemed to be "down" in said year, and if said state was once considered a "power state", then said state in said year, would no longer classify as a "power state".  ( see "Power State" definition).

Thank you  for seeking clarification from the committee on definitions 

- The Comish 

Id think an exception to these bylaws, would be if they get redemption on atleast 1 of the 3 and beat 3 of the top 5 teams in-state on the way to that title.

Which Colquitt might beat 4... as Walton was top 5 I believe, Archer, Brookwood, & North Gwinnett definitely now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

its pretty comical 

@Sammyswordsman

@GardenStateBaller

If we beat OOS teams you say the teams we played suck..... if we gear beat by an instate team you say we suck.... if we beat your team you would come up with an excuse also.... The facts are that Georgia is an extremely strong football state and is not just a speed bump for colleges otw to Florida to recruit players We are a extremely strong football state and  can play with anyone anywhere anytime and have proven it. I’m partial to south GA football but the ATL has extremely strong programs also. @LiberalDonaldTrump I think you have a case of what we call down here SDS (short dick syndrome). You try to compensate for your states lack of ability by trashing other states. By and by  you on this board are defined by context of your speech...... I speak for no one else other than myself when I say “get a life”

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

If we beat OOS teams you say the teams we played suck..... if we gear beat by an instate team you say we suck.... if we beat your team you would come up with an excuse also.... The facts are that Georgia is an extremely strong football state and is not just a speed bump for colleges otw to Florida to recruit players We are a extremely strong football state and  can play with anyone anywhere anytime and have proven it. I’m partial to south GA football but the ATL has extremely strong programs also. @LiberalDonaldTrump I think you have a case of what we call down here SDS (short dick syndrome). You try to compensate for your states lack of ability by trashing other states. By and by  you on this board are defined by context of your speech...... I speak for no one else other than myself when I say “get a life”

Lol by the by stop drinking the koolaid... ur mind controlled ,,ur so fixated on GA being the best ever that ur blind to the fact in 2017 they are just a Normal football state absolutely no Elite teams Sorrey

12 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

@LiberalDonaldTrump I think you have a case of what we call down here SDS (short dick syndrome). 

I guess ur mother suffers from SGR (ShortGagReflex) then 

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol by the by stop drinking the koolaid... ur mind controlled ,,ur so fixated on GA being the best ever that ur blind to the fact in 2017 they are just a Normal football state absolutely no Elite teams Sorrey

I guess ur mother suffers from SGR (ShortGagReflex) then 

Nice try .... not taking your bait ..... get a life

• Haha 1