🚨 Lmao 🤣 Tennessee vols just fired Schiano haha

LiberalDonaldTrump

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sure enough. If the money dries up, so does the AD and coach. 

I mean, being swayed one way or the other by twitter trolls is one thing, but, the point that trolls are making can be pretty solid. 

If I'm an AD, and twitter erupts over a hire or potential hire, then I take that as an indicator that the hire won't likely be well received with the donors and general supporters and ticket holders. A smart person would then make decisions based on all of the information he has at hand.

A good AD would know the reaction from boosters beforehand and not be surprised by Twitter reaction.  UT fans have no problem  with what OSU had no problem with, they think they can get a “better” coach.  They are dead wrong.

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

https://t.co/QUzImWMSAq

Nunz and Teel making their feelings known....

Not sure what the big deal is here. Schiano was proven just what a loser job Tenn really is at this time. While I think he is an average head coach I never heard any implications of him and the sickening things that happened at PSU. I read the pdf file and I can not remember one word of Schiano being mentioned at all. Obviously some tenn fans took the story and ran with it. As what is happening in society today, people are being thought of as guilty first instead of the other way around. I used to think our country was built on innocent until proven guilty. Sure seems the other way around today. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Tennessee and Educated dont belong in the same sentence.... 

Well, I certainly hope you don’t think that way about all of us who were educated in Tennessee. As you all know, I am a Vol fan and am disgusted with how the majority of the fan base has acted before, during, and after the Schiano debacle. I, personally, did not have a problem with Schiano coming to Knoxville, especially after how down Tennessee has been for the last decade. Now, the administration will be hard pressed to find a decent and reputable coach to come in and put this dumpster fire out and rebuild. 

There is still hope. People seem to forget that Tennessee is one of the winningest teams in history (9th among D 1-A schools, as of the completion of last year). 

1 hour ago, Omaha Vol said:

Well, I certainly hope you don’t think that way about all of us who were educated in Tennessee. As you all know, I am a Vol fan and am disgusted with how the majority of the fan base has acted before, during, and after the Schiano debacle. I, personally, did not have a problem with Schiano coming to Knoxville, especially after how down Tennessee has been for the last decade. Now, the administration will be hard pressed to find a decent and reputable coach to come in and put this dumpster fire out and rebuild. 

There is still hope. People seem to forget that Tennessee is one of the winningest teams in history (9th among D 1-A schools, as of the completion of last year). 

Nah... 

Im just messing around 

But the fanbase did just make themselves look like complete asses

Rather Schiano was or wasnt the man jor the job he deserved a chance. 

They ran him out based on hear-say.