FINAL St. Joe's Prep 53 Coatesville 49 (and other PA updates)

MA Fan

Turned on NFHS Network just in time to see Coatesville throw a long touchdown pass to go up 21-3...SJP got one back 25 seconds before halftime but they are in some trouble.

Pine-Richland plays Manheim Township in the other 6A semi tomorrow.

5A semis Archbishop Wood is rolling Unionville 28-7 and Manheim Central is tied 14-14 with Gateway, both these games are on NFHS too.

4A semis Erie Cathedral and Berks Catholic are 21-21 at halftime while Imhotep leads Bethlehem Catholic 14-7. Imhotep's star back Isheem Young is not playing as he is "in custody awaiting criminal arraignment".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MA Fan said:

Coatesville receives the opening kickoff of the second half, throw a halfback pass for about 50 yards on the first play, and score a few plays later as Avery Young outjumps an SJP defender to catch a pass from Ricky Ortega. Extra point is good and now it's 28-10.

Wow. I'm going to check this game out. I wanna see how good Coatesville is. I was really looking forward to Pine-Richland v. SJP