Northern Nevada schools don't want to face Gorman anymore

Gator 82

41 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Your entire "meanie" example was about football.

Yes it was — I believe Sanchez only coaches football and as far as im concerned, he’s the root of the issue

then the subject of BG just making a unilateral decision came up and I mentioned the issue of other sports

conversations evolve 

10 minutes ago, Pops said:

Again, agree to disagree — it’s basically Marxist, which would be you, Comrade

So after proving last year that you didn't know what a communist was, you're now confused as to what a Marxist is.

“Protecting the weak and punishing kids who want to be great. The is no more State championships after this year. It’s all participation trophies. New wave!”

You criticized this statement.

This is the exact opposite of a liberal ideology.

This is your political ideology.

How could you possibly whiff so badly on this?

11 minutes ago, Pops said:

Except I don’t enjoy and am in fact a bit disgusted with a hsfb all-star team mocking the inferior opponents they’re forced to play and will defend those that say “not acceptible” 

I don't like taunting and/or mocking either.

It's just as distasteful as lying about and/or diminishing the accomplishments of teams that win because they have more talent.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Pops said:

Yes it was — I believe Sanchez only coaches football and as far as im concerned, he’s the root of the issue

And your "concerns" are irrelevant.

It's not about you.

The article stated that this was mostly about football and basketball.

It has everything to do with Gorman winning every championship by 50 points and nothing to do with not shaking hands.

2 hours ago, Pops said:

I agree

Except I don’t enjoy and am in fact a bit disgusted with a hsfb all-star team mocking the inferior opponents they’re forced to play and will defend those that say “not acceptible” 

And yet you are riding the MD bandwagon this year. 

E8DCDC8E-A257-4117-A3EE-47A92534B325.png

6010F8CA-9212-4189-9D1C-1BDDCEBAA936.png

Pop quiz. What did this highly rated MD transfer say during this post game interview? 

“We robbed them”

or 

Did he try to sell Pure cane energy boost formula?

2 hours ago, Guccifer said:

So after proving last year that you didn't know what a communist was, you're now confused as to what a Marxist is.

“Protecting the weak and punishing kids who want to be great. The is no more State championships after this year. It’s all participation trophies. New wave!”

You criticized this statement.

This is the exact opposite of a liberal ideology.

This is your political ideology.

How could you possibly whiff so badly on this?

You added a lot of interpretation... enough to change the meaning.... I wasn’t really thinking about politics when I replied to that post in a hsfb forum, but what I objected to was calling the northern NV schools “weak” for wanting to no longer compete with an institution that 

a) plays by different rules (not judging how/ why), which has created laughable mismatches and are institutionalized (vs random based on the kids coming thru)

and (since I can live with that to a degree or for a period) especially:

b) treats them with disrespect and disdain — among all the reasons (running up score, etc), refusing a handshake once is a stupid kids’ decision, doing it game after game is either encouraged or confined by the staff — I don’t think it’s weak to say “F that” to someone effectively constantly  spitting in your face and then rubbing it in 

2 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Pop quiz. What did this highly rated MD transfer say during this post game interview? 

“We robbed them”

or 

I’ve yielded considerably on objecting to transfers

i don’t endorse it.... not the direction I’d like to see the game go.... but I accept what it is and yeah, the only difference between MD and BG in this regard is MD doesn’t have to go out of area like you and can still put together an even better team 

transfers are the least of my issues with BG

5 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

“We robbed them”

or 

😂 that’s one hell of a yoga stretch there.Just making things up is not becoming 😂

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

I wasn’t really thinking about politics when I replied to that post in a hsfb forum, but what I objected to was calling the northern NV schools “weak” for wanting to no longer compete with an institution that 

I didn't say that you were.

I merely commented that you took great offense to what amounts to your political worldview.

The problem is that you don't think about much of anything before you comment.

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

b) treats them with disrespect and disdain — among all the reasons (running up score, etc), refusing a handshake once is a stupid kids’ decision, doing it game after game is either encouraged or confined by the staff — I don’t think it’s weak to say “F that” to someone effectively constantly  spitting in your face and then rubbing it in 

We agree on that.

Just now, Guccifer said:

You seemingly didn't even understand what you quoted then.

It's very clear.

That quote that the writer used is conservative political boilerplate.

You just don't see to know anything, really.

Well, I disagree with this but don’t feel like a political argument 

I don’t think most liberals would ascribe conservative philosophy as protecting the weak and handing out participation trophies, while penalizing success.  Sounds very capitalistic to me, but whatev...

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

I didn't say that you were.

I merely commented that you took great offense to what amounts to your political worldview.

The problem is that you don't think about much of anything before you comment.

You can’t stay in persona when you’re in rapid fire mode, can you?

please try.... I think we all prefer the alter ego

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

😂 that’s one hell of a yoga stretch there.Just making things up is not becoming 😂

I’m testing the old man. To check how connected he truly is to what is happening in the west region. 

For fux sake he is from the Midwest yet he claims that he is a Texan. He lives in TX but pretends that he knows what’s currently happening in our region. 

Just now, Las Vegas_JC said:

I’m testing the old man. To check how connected he truly is to what is happening in the west region. 

For fux sake he is from the Midwest yet he claims that he is a Texan. He lives in TX but pretends that he knows what’s currently happening in our region. 

Fair enough 

3 minutes ago, Pops said:

I don’t think most liberals would ascribe conservative philosophy as protecting the weak and handing out participation trophies, while penalizing success.  Sounds very capitalistic to me, but whatev...

Again, you're confused.

The conservative policy is railing against protecting the weak and handing out participation trophies.

You don't even understand what you quoted.

The quote was from a coach who was against the split because "it protects the weak and hands out participation trophies."

You then railed against that quote.