SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC GO DAWGS ROLL TIDE

HooverOutlaw

21 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Three frigging good teams in the entire conf. GTFOH with this SEC garbage

I hate MobileHoma and dammit it would be hard to root for them in pickup a game against ISIS. :D But I am pulling for that little white wagon with the Midget Horses to tear up the turf as Lake Travis QB Mayfield light up that Bulldog ass and then smoke Alabubba like they did in the Suga Bowl a few years Back.  Surely Everyone's Cousins have now realized that since the BCS is no longer here they are exposed as just another football conference. SEC SEC SEC SEC. 

BrokelaHoma don't have a problem kicking the SEC's ass:   They seem to relish kicking teams from Alubbuba's ass in the Suga Bowl:  Last 3 games vs. SEC SEC SEC.  And what about those SEC Defenses against them. xD Will those Dawgs stop that lil ass wagon from running around the Rose Bowl?

2017/01/02 Oklahoma 35 - Auburn 19 W !! Sugar Bowl !!

2015/09/12 Oklahoma 31 - Tennessee 24 W

2014/01/02 Oklahoma 45 - Alabama 31 W !! Sugar Bowl !!      

Less than a month ago, Oklahoma coach Lincoln Riley took a jab at the mighty SEC, the conference that has set the standard in college football for most of the last decade.

“We didn’t have any problem moving the ball against SEC defenses,” Riley quipped on Nov. 6, responding to a question about Big 12 criticism, and referencing the Sooners’ 35-19 win over Auburn in last season’s Sugar Bowl. 

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They did lose 2 national titles against SEC teams as well. 

They averaged 54 points a game breaking records in the process and then were held to 14 points by Florida. 

They did back in 04.  They also lost big games to Boise State and others back then.  What do you think they would do to FL or Boise State in 2017.  I know they would hang half a Hunnert?  But the last 3 they smacked some SEC ass.  I am no fan of those Dirt Robbers I will assure you.  But this SEC supremacy is a fallacy and the Playoffs are proving it.  No more BCS to  vote them in.  Now you have to earn it on the field.   How have they been doing scoring on the SEC since then. :D Especially in the last 3 years.   When you break out a Tim Tebow reference for defense. I feel good in my arguments.  Ga. has a great pass defense will be good to see them against that Big 12 offense and their running game against a not so good Zero U run defense.  Care to guess who scored the most points on that 2013 Alabama team it was Zero U.  Guess who scored the most pts on that 2016 Auburn team?  The same ZERO U.  I'm sure Ga. is next