Who is going to the Benz Saturday?

HooverOutlaw

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah! 

$22 times 4. 

$60 fuel.

$17.50 to park in the silver lot

$23.95 times 3 for the College Football Hall Of Fame (won one free entry at the Corky Kell)

Lunch $80-$100 at Johnny Rockets depending on the tip (well worth it for the atmosphere and food quality) or somewhere else depending on what everyone wants

$63 worth of tee shirts already purchased special for the game

Still gonna spend some money in the Benz on drinks and eats for supper unknown $ amount

Ouch! 

I’m taking the cheap route. I’m flying solo Saturday sooo... $22.00 for a ticket and $45:00 for a seat on the chartered fan bus. I don’t have to drive, or pay for gas, I don’t have to pay for parking. The bus has WiFi so I can watch the early games on my ride up on my iPad And sleep on the way back. I won’t have to drive back from ATL by myself in the wee hours of the morning, and since I’m flying solo nothing fancy just grab something to eat at the stadium and I figure I can get out of the trip for under $100 and it won’t break into Santa’s budget lol. It was a nobrainer for me since my wife hates football, one child is to small to go, one child will be at his moms house, and one will already be at the game.I hope I can meet some of you guys at the game 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, 94Packer said:

I’m taking the cheap route. I’m flying solo Saturday sooo... $22.00 for a ticket and $45:00 for a seat on the chartered fan bus. I don’t have to drive, or pay for gas, I don’t have to pay for parking. The bus has WiFi so I can watch the early games on my ride up on my iPad And sleep on the way back. I won’t have to drive back from ATL by myself in the wee hours of the morning, and since I’m flying solo nothing fancy just grab something to eat at the stadium and I figure I can get out of the trip for under $100 and it won’t break into Santa’s budget lol. It was a nobrainer for me since my wife hates football, one child is to small to go, one child will be at his moms house, and one will already be at the game.I hope I can meet some of you guys at the game 

Sounds like you hit the jackpot my man!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 94Packer said:

I have some HORRIBLE news for you.  Ms. Violet and I are riding the Packer Party Bus as well.  See you at First Baptist.... (Smile).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah! 

$22 times 4. 

$60 fuel.

$17.50 to park in the silver lot

$23.95 times 3 for the College Football Hall Of Fame (won one free entry at the Corky Kell)

Lunch $80-$100 at Johnny Rockets depending on the tip (well worth it for the atmosphere and food quality) or somewhere else depending on what everyone wants

$63 worth of tee shirts already purchased special for the game

Still gonna spend some money in the Benz on drinks and eats for supper unknown $ amount

Ouch! 

Watching the Hairy Hogs rule: PRICELESS

• Like 3