Can Any Of You Gurus Imagine....

Rufus69

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

If Georgia and Clemson were the two teams playing in the Super Benz in New Orleans of New Years Day?

Lord Have Mercy...they don't have enough gendarmes.

It would be TOTAL MADNESS.

The committee knew what they were doing...LOL.

Rufus>>

Ga/Bamer or Ga/Chimpson would be the highest rated and toughest ticket in NCAA HISTORY! ALL three within easy driving distance with MASSIVE fan bases!

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

Redneck City!!

WHAT'S wrong wid REDNECKS?:)

AS an aside, I just finished watching a rendition of the story of UGA, the MASCOT! And this Madison Avenue prissy pants reporter in her fifties, was listening to Sonny Seiler telling about how UGA had his own room, his own wardrobe, and his own air conditioned dog house at Sanford Stadium! Not to mention that he had his own RED SUV, with a special carrying compartment, and his own publicist, for the DAWG in question! WELL, long story short, this Madison Avenue type, after looking down her nose at Sonny said! "Don't you find all this a lil SILLY?" Sonny responded with a stern face, "I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION?">:( Me thinks that the translation was, WHAT YOU TALKING BOUT YOU DUMB ASS YANKEE BEEEEEOOOOTCH?

Another case was when Clint Eastwood told UGA'S MAMA Seiler, that UGA was about to become famous, in his movie about Savannah! Straight faced, she told Clint that UGA was alREADY FAMOUS!xD 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

WHAT'S wrong wid REDNECKS?:)

AS an aside, I just finished watching a rendition of the story of UGA, the MASCOT! And this Madison Avenue prissy pants reporter in her fifties, was listening to Sonny Seiler telling about how UGA had his own room, his own wardrobe, and his own air conditioned dog house at Sanford Stadium! Not to mention that he had his own RED SUV, with a special carrying compartment, and his own publicist, for the DAWG in question! WELL, long story short, this Madison Avenue type, after looking down her nose at Sonny said! "Don't you find all this a lil SILLY?" Sonny responded with a stern face, "I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION?">:( Me thinks that the translation was, WHAT YOU TALKING BOUT YOU DUMB ASS YANKEE BEEEEEOOOOTCH?

Another case was when Clint Eastwood told UGA'S MAMA Seiler, that UGA was about to become famous, in his movie about Savannah! Straight faced, she told Clint that UGA was alREADY FAMOUS!xD 

Well, to be objective (something you’re not), it is silly.  Silly AF, to be precise.

I mean, it’s a freakin dog!  And probably not even the original dog.

Get a grip.

• Haha 3