SJB vs Trinity (Ky)??????

Ararar

Ahh, I see.  Since I'm a lurker I must be a fanboy...  We'll just ignore that fact that I've seen them play at all levels this year, that I was a QB myself as well as a coach.  But all that really means crap, so I'll just hold to my opinion but also hope that I am wrong.  T's D will still be a force to recon with next year so there is still that.

Unless of course you were not actually calling me a fanboy.  But if you were I prefer the term Homer LOL.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RolandGS said:

Ahh, I see.  Since I'm a lurker I must be a fanboy...  We'll just ignore that fact that I've seen them play at all levels this year, that I was a QB myself as well as a coach.  But all that really means crap, so I'll just hold to my opinion but also hope that I am wrong.  T's D will still be a force to recon with next year so there is still that.

Unless of course you were not actually calling me a fanboy.  But if you were I prefer the term Homer LOL.

Canes is calling ME the fanboy.  LOL. He has baggage from other threads so he follows me and a few other around to try and redeem himself.

RolandGS, you are good and we appreciate your input.  We need more Trinity guys to clear up misconceptions.  Thanks 

• Like 1