SJB vs Trinity (Ky)??????

Ararar

7 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Trinity is made different.  Their football players would show up and would have the coaching advantage.

It was a joke. It’s probaly true. Private school, too. They don’t have down years. Trinity I’m sure would do fine. We all saw how SJB lost to a second round playoff loser in STA that lost 3 games. Lose to Gorman frequently. They’re certainly very beatable. Only won State like 3x in my lifetime right? 

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

It was a joke. It’s probaly true. Private school, too. They don’t have down years. Trinity I’m sure would do fine. We all saw how SJB lost to a second round playoff loser in STA that lost 3 games. Lose to Gorman frequently. They’re certainly very bearable 

gotcha didn't know you were joking.  

12 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

It was a joke. It’s probaly true. Private school, too. They don’t have down years. Trinity I’m sure would do fine. We all saw how SJB lost to a second round playoff loser in STA that lost 3 games. Lose to Gorman frequently. They’re certainly very beatable. Only won State like 3x in my lifetime right? 

Dude thinks Trinity could beat the University of Kentucky.

15 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

It was a joke. It’s probaly true. Private school, too. They don’t have down years. Trinity I’m sure would do fine. We all saw how SJB missed two chip shot FG, tied in regulation, in August, on the road, to a second round playoff loser in STA that lost 3 games. Lose to Gorman frequently. They’re certainly very beatable. Only won State like 3x in my lifetime right? 

FIFY

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:15 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

Wouldn't it be ironic if the devil and Cool-hwip got together next year.

You pussies picked the WRONG time to jest about the COLQUITT COUNTY PACKERS! I just saw a lil diddy from Coach ProPst on the PACKER REPORT last evening! That in 2018, the Packers return sixteen JUNIORS who saw significant action in 2017, in addition to 45 seniors! And a running back/ receiving corPs, who would make UGA envious! THAT plus four of five starting OL, and eight of nine in the DL rotation! Not to mention four of five LBers, and two SEC caliber DB! Careful whatcha wish for!

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

Really? I don’t recall him ever saying that, or even inferring it. 

More importantly, why are you googling KY  lubricating products? You know the ads are based on your search history, right? xD

Not when you dont have a search history, and are using a phone you got Monday.

6 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Go ahead and find that "statement" I made... Whilst Im waiting, Im going to check out the KY Lubricating products at the bottom of this screen.

We both know what you said and we both know I don’t have Guccifer’s sortable database of everything that’s ever been said anywhere 

I was about to say I’ve never found the need for KY as my natural pheromones are apparently sufficiently arousing, but wth is the duration spray for men?

8 hours ago, Pops said:

We both know what you said and we both know I don’t have Guccifer’s sortable database of everything that’s ever been said anywhere 

I was about to say I’ve never found the need for KY as my natural pheromones are apparently sufficiently arousing, but wth is the duration spray for men?

At one point, without any KY handy (or anything remotely useable)... Id been at it so long, she eventually dried up, and then Id gotten cottonmouth from spitting so much... So I resorted to running back and forth to the bathroom sink for some sink-water lube... Doesnt last very long before you have to go back again... But she was a screamer and I was enjoying it.

I dont have the stamina any more to make it to that point though.

Ok.... I feel we know each other on a much more personal level now.

Hopefully this doesnt violate any board rules. Just trying to help KY sell more product.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

At one point, without any KY handy (or anything remotely useable)... Id been at it so long, she eventually dried up, Id gotten cottonmouth from spitting so much... So I resorted to running back and forth to the bathroom sink for some sink-water lube... Doesnt last very long before you have to go back again... But she was a screamer and I was enjoying it.

I dont have the stamina any more to make it to that point though.

Ok.... I feel we know each other on a much more personal level now.

Hopefully this doesnt violate any board rules. Just trying to help KY sell more product.

I’m not sure I followed or wanted to follow that but I appreciate personal stories and it did make me laugh (and/ or blush)

9 hours ago, RolandGS said:

THS will be down next year.  Frosh were lights out this year, but JV got their butts handed to them multiple times in 17.  Ky will be Lou St. X's next year and then back in Trinity's hands the year after.  Just my humble (insider) O of course...

X graduates 40 some odd seniors. I wouldn't be so sure about that.