Watch: 7A Title Colquitt 17 - North Gwinnett 19 F

ATLien12x

Now I see why you JAWJAA guys huff and puff.  Me being an astute insurance guy and a Former Underwriter.  I need help in explaining how the Nawth Ginny QB has the ability to have more completions with less attempts.  Look under passing leaders

138 attempts but 216 completions for old Jimmy Urzua.  That is one heckuva an accomplishment.  I gotta watch this kid throw the rock. xD

http://highschoolsports.blog.ajc.com/2017/12/13/colquitt-county-vs-north-gwinnett-by-the-numbers/

AJC.COM.png

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Now I see why you JAWJAA guys huff and puff.  Me being an astute insurance guy and a Former Underwriter.  I need help in explaining how the Nawth Ginny QB has the ability to have more completions with less attempts.  Look under passing leaders

138 attempts but 216 completions for old Jimmy Urzua.  That is one heckuva an accomplishment.  I gotta watch this kid throw the rock. xD

http://highschoolsports.blog.ajc.com/2017/12/13/colquitt-county-vs-north-gwinnett-by-the-numbers/

AJC.COM.png

And just think he’s the BACKUP lololol. Their starter is a UNC Tarheel committ. Went down w/ season ending injury in week two 

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

DON'T sleep on them two time National Champion, Weiner bOObins Red Demons! They're are about to find out if Rome was INDEED, built in a day!

.... Rome by whatever they want it to be. They’re 17 points away from a Georgia State Record. 

And they have to travel? As the 26 game winning steak defending champion? This will be ugly. Rome will kill them. And Rome will kill them quickly. 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

.... Rome by whatever they want it to be. They’re 17 points away from a Georgia State Record. 

And they have to travel? As the 26 game winning steak defending champion? This will be ugly. Rome will kill them. And Rome will kill them quickly. 

You need to apply as ASTERISK to that record! I don't see ANY 7A powerhouses on their schedule! Now Colquitt scored over 700 against a GAUNTLET in 2015! I know, I know, teams in Cali and Tejas laugh at those totals, since they hang 70 on EVERYBODY!

47 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I could only imagine his rushing numbers. xD

I bet he had 2 atts. 240 yds and 8tds rushing

Then, we harken back to Tejas PUSSY BALL! When future NATIONAL CHAMPION(?)Allen, faced with a fourth and eleven from their OWN 38! Opted to go for it in a tie game, in the first quarter of the State Championship game against Cypress Rainch! And Kyler Murray RAN the ball for FIFTEEN YARDS and a first DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN, ALLEN!xDxDxD And Cy Rainch was supposed to be the second best team out of 500 BIG BOY teams in Tejas?xDxDxD Tejas football is a FUCKING JOKE!

6 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Free stream. Great quality stream, too. 

7:30pm eastern kickoff. 7pm pregame coverage  

Watch live as Propst and them Packers find a will, find a way, and bring that title back home to moultrie 

http://www.gpb.org/sports/football/matchups

8C627B09-61BB-4E3C-A812-5F197C206A08.jpeg

F52E8629-E31F-461E-A532-23471A56901A.jpeg

Is it a reason why the game is not showing on my phone? I click on the game and nothings happen?