Stinger, I saw your query a coupla pages back about schedules!

ORabidOne

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao look in the mirror.... ur own team plays  a instate powderpuff schedule... for another year they gotta away from scheduling any top 100 schools... this is great... then u expect us to rank them nationally when they they don’t vs any relevant teams ... Propst did it again ... found away to schedule to have the worst SoS then has the audacity to say their gonna be better than last year

if that was the case why is their schedule worse than last year

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you musta been having another seizure, when Tucker, Lowndes, Walton, Archer, and Bishop Sullivan were in the NATIONAL TOP 100? We can't control the FACT that the national pundits seem to place GREAT emphasis upon ONE fucking loss for us GEORGIANS! And they remove said teams from national consideration! Then, we have Bergen Parochial, who gets BLOWN FUCKING OUT in one game! And beats a 6-4 team by ONE point, and a 2-8 team by THREE points! Yet is still ranked in the top twenty five! I guess they were ALL having a bad hair day in the BNU!xDxDxD

Lmao look in the mirror.... ur own team plays  a instate powderpuff schedule... for another year they gotta away from scheduling any top 100 schools... this is great... then u expect us to rank them nationally when they they don’t vs any relevant teams ... Propst did it again ... found away to schedule to have the worst SoS then has the audacity to say their gonna be better than last year

HOW is it worst than last year? They replace Brookwood with McEachern! They replace the AAAAAA state runners up with the AAAAA state runners up! And they replace Vista with the, lets show um state! And they replace Roswell with MIGHTY ALCOVY!

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, they are coming off of a horrible year. While we know they are usually a pretty tough opponent, it's tough to sell them as such this year after a rough year that started with the Chandler whipping last December. 

WELL, they showed FAR better than the FLAAAAAWDA State Champion, MIAMI NAWTHWESTERN!

I'm curious there BOZO! WHO EXACTLY, did Ben Davis play that was RELEVANT, even in INDYNANA?

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

But that is the point, these are the games where you should be playing a Trinity team and an IMG type team.

These games are  a black eye in intent. 

Just awful and soooo transparent. 

GSB would do back flips to get Colquitt top OOS competition. Clearly there is no desire from Colquitt to challenge themselves on the big stage. 

Then Rush screams about his awesome schedule. It's getting old.

We don't even have a coach! Give us por lil pig farmers a lil slack!:(

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think that what's getting old is this same old song and dance right here.

Out of a 10 game schedule 6 games are pretty solid. Then normally there will be at least 3 more really solid games in the playoffs considering that a team makes it that far.

Do the math. 9 solid games. Several if not all of the 9 will likely start out in the top 100 next season. 

I can't say about the Missouri school, because idk. They could start in the top 100 also. 

I'd say that some people ask an awful lot from a rural public high school. 

If we ONLY had 120,000 population to pick from!xD

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

With all respect, I was ROTFLMAO reading this. 

BTW, you may not know but we all know they are nowhere near top 100. Like we all knew about VM last year. 

-----------------------------

So now Colquitt, who went out and recruited the best coach in the south is nothing but a rural public high school?

and had they finished with only 3 losses instead of 4 they would have deserved #3 in the county?!

Oh the needy GA boys. 

Just what is it that makes them like this? 

Back to my music. 

We didn't recruit SPIT? He came to us visor in hand! And out of the goodness of our gracious widdle hearts, we gave him a leg up! It was the GODLY thang ta do after all!:)

And with FOUR losses, we were STILL #1 in the county!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

U ain’t serious... Mabe if u cut some players so u don’t need to transport 200 football players to a OOS game, cut the nutritional program and other programs 

Bro if you just build a stadium and not a COLISEUM , u would have some travel money  

Well lil Donny, we only have 8,000 seats in our lil HOG PEN! Which pales in comparison to those stadiums that are built on the roofs of schools in JERSEY!xD

And Colquitt don't NEED to recruit! There are currently, about 600 kids in the Colquitt feeder system, and varsity programs!

19 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Well lil Donny, we only have 8,000 seats in our lil HOG PEN! Which pales in comparison to those stadiums that are built on the roofs of schools in JERSEY!xD

And Colquitt don't NEED to recruit! There are currently, about 600 kids in the Colquitt feeder system, and varsity programs!

Yep u sure do ... 130 lbs defensive lineman  ... that’s comical 

8 hours ago, noonereal said:

With all respect, I was ROTFLMAO reading this. 

BTW, you may not know but we all know they are nowhere near top 100. Like we all knew about VM last year. 

-----------------------------

So now Colquitt, who went out and recruited the best coach in the south is nothing but a rural public high school?

and had they finished with only 3 losses instead of 4 they would have deserved #3 in the county?!

Oh the needy GA boys. 

Just what is it that makes them like this? 

Back to my music. 

FYI! Colquitt COUNTY High School is located 35 miles from Dougherty county,(Westover, Dougherty, and Monroe) 25 miles from Worth County, twenty five miles from Thomasville and Thomas Co., Central, twenty five miles from Tift county, twenty miles from Cook county, twenty five miles from Brooks county, and twenty five miles from Mitchell county!(Pelham and Mitchell county) And there ain't NUTTIN in between! If Colquitt COUNTY High School were to actually take advantage of their neighbors talent!(just TWO players from each school, 22 total) There ain't NOBODY in this UINIVERSE could touch um! Three of the top players at their position, in the entire country, recently lived within thirty miles of the HOG PEN! And Colquitt got NONE of um!

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

I think Colquitt's replacement for Pebblebrook will be interesting.....if Buddha waves his hand.  I would also believe that Colquitt's FINAL schedule won't be completed and cast in stone till mid to late March.  That's based on historical data.

Rufus>>

Me and Buddha been going the meditation route together. I mean really working it too. Nature sounds sometimes and other times immersed in the cleansing sounds of bells and gongs. 

xD

7 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I think Colquitt's replacement for Pebblebrook will be interesting.....if Buddha waves his hand.  I would also believe that Colquitt's FINAL schedule won't be completed and cast in stone till mid to late March.  That's based on historical data.

Rufus>>

WELL, lil Donnie and the rest of the powers that be in the BNU! Won't give permission for the Packers to make that call to the ISB Dominos again!