Football Season Nearly Upon Us

PrepGridiron

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2018 at 6:27 PM, Columbiafan said:

18 is legal adult 

If your old enough to vote your a adult

Also he would say I'm in high school which is a lie, i graduated last year 

Cmon now , 18 is still wet behind the ears ....your brain is still developing until 25 ,,,,,, when you can legally drink then you become a man

5 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I heard your 6-year-old, flag football is highly overrated. Won't go to Georgia, SoCal, or even northeastern Sacramento. "Not enough money" is one excuse. "Ducking" is another. Tot-up!

We had a week 0 offer to travel up to Placerville, but we were already booked.

xD

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

So boys, its come down to this. Team Glory won their last game in comeback fashion assuring themselves a playoff spot. Team Prep has to have a miracle and take down Team Glory and hope for some help in order to secure the last and final playoff spot. Lil' Prep will tighten up the laces, strap up the gloves and listen to some Phil Collins "In the Air Tonight" prior to the big game. #onlygameImightcryoverthisyear

• Haha 3

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:52 PM, PrepGridiron said:

We are just over one week away from the first scrimmage of the season and excitement is running high. Lil' Prep has been working on his route running all season and is ready to have another breakout year for his squad. Their preseason opens up against Lil' Glory's Team in what could be a championship preview. Glory's team has taken full advantage of the transfer rules and has built a recruited up squad with several of the top talent from last year's championship team. Lil Prep will miss the preseason game, but has circled the calendar for the regular season match up. 

:ph34r:xD

@GloryDays

Transferred up is the Cali way!xD

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:44 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

MHS will learn one day, that one is only as old as they act. 

Most of us on here are hovering right around 27 I think. There are times when we get huddled up around 17-18ish too though. 

The difference tween men and boys, is the size of their toys!